Changed your username?

Won’t need to. They’ll come from far and wide once they hear the Peroni kegs cracking open. They’ll probably all be in their late fifties, however.

1 Like

Probably a good idea to bring the mixers in then - Tequila Sunrises anyone (I mean either that or Jungle Juice would make me a happy man)

1 Like

Speechless

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t understand the question? I thought this was an all-male forum??

8 Likes

I sent out the invite to all my grindr contacts. Did you get one Matlock? Or more importantly did your dad :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

:rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag:

Oh wait. This is probably the biggest comeback in history!

Yeah… that explains the connection to Channel 10 then.
How did the hush payment from @Bort go? I heard it was the only way to save the site from collapse!

Ah welcome back :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Biggest since Kim Kardashian

2 Likes

Anytime in Queensland XXXX

2 Likes

Nah nah nah…Passion Pop. 3 for $10 back in the day. :wink: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Out of curiosity, I don’t suppose this is you @Bort?

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Missing Members

Have changed my avatar logo from an Olympic logo to a normal green S on my screen. However, I am planning to change my username somewhere next week. Unfortunately, I cannot see where to change my username.

1 Like

Huge.

You can PM a mod.

1 Like

Can it be anytime during the day?

1 Like

Anytime, day or night. The mod team is here for you.

6 Likes

Hi. As you know. I have changed my username to Super_SC. I have been using that previous name with the 2014 Winter Olympics Logo on Channel 10 (Jan 2017-Jun 2018) and then the stand-alone Olympics Logo (June 2018-1 Apr 2019).
Despite having a stressful last night with trying to find some information that contains confidential information, I have been feeling Ok this year. last night, i thought to myself that changing my username will be a good idea so that I would think carefully of being a super attitude. And a super attitude is that I love reading a lot of AFL, cricket and TV. I also liked to share some demographics towards other people. Having a green S will mean that I would match Sully’s avatar. The banter towards Turdall in some topics would make me feel happy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:worried:

2 Likes

I might change my name to sturdall to match you guys

1 Like

Sturdall? This reminds me of a student and turdall being combined together! :crazy_face:

1 Like