Missing Members

He liked a few comments (obviously in one of the Seven threads) a couple of days ago, but hasn’t commented since May. I think he’s probably just going to get angry again when we say shit about Seven.

3 Likes

Omg did he copy me, in taking a hiatus? Yet he’s still coming into the site it he :joy::joy:

You could set up a support group for each other.

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Oh @Mitchell_Nock was one of my favs. For a day I was convinced you were the same person @Sully. Quickly realised you weren’t even that angry.

1 Like

He’s back!

Your obsession is scaring me haha

Have to admit I had a slight crush on @tamago_otoko pity he isn’t around as much these days.

I’ve been browsing the radio threads lately, so many members I’ve never seen before :open_mouth:

He never really left, just doesn’t post any more. I get an occasional :heart: from Mitchell.

Get in line babe - @tamago_otoko is the bomb. And @Bort has always been up there for me

3 Likes

I don’t blame him considering how many people were rude to him and mocked his posts. If I was treated that way, I also wouldn’t want to keep posting on here.

1 Like

He certainly was very enthusiastic about Seven…

Yep, totally agree. There are a few here (like there are in society) that don’t understand/choose not to be civil.

2 Likes

You’d have to agree though, that some of his posts didn’t really make logical sense and was obviously clouded by his obsession for Seven.

Having said that, I do think some members (including me at times) have gone too far…

1 Like

Mitchell was on occasion rude to staff and other members, but I agree to an extent that kindness is free and we could all practice it a bit more.

He has obviously left a mark on this community though.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, that’s how I remember him also. Very intense and offensive when opinions didn’t match his own.

2 Likes

I liked him. He provided some entertainment.

I guess that’s one way to look at it. :joy:

1 Like

Ah okay. To be honest, I can only remember seeing people responding to him rudely/sarcastically when he posted about Seven’s ratings and Channel Seven in general. I didn’t realise that he was actually rude to other members on the forum.