Changed your username?

At least you’ll be able to get vanity licence plates

6 Likes

The cat is out of the bag now. And here I was thinking you might be a new Simpsons fanboy who would keep spruiking a return for The Simpsons on Ten. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

IT BELONGS AT 6PM JBRA

10 Likes

There you go. :laughing:

Never forget the name everyone. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I know how you feel. I bought mine 10 years ago. Just realised a few months ago that is not how you spell turtle. Its ok. I just put a picture of a turtle so everyone understood. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I haven’t changed a user id but have been a lurker for 3 or so years.

Awabakal because part-Aboriginal and because I come from the tribe at Lake Macquarie near Newcastle

Now from a work accident putting me on the sidelines I have much more time to read, write, debate, discuss and enjoy all things media and technology.

8 Likes

I hope you make a speedy recovery!

2 Likes

Is this one of the perks you get as being a mod on here @Bort ?
Your own post office?

9 Likes

Bort likes his modmail delivered by letter.

4 Likes

Yes, I’d like to send this letter to the Prussian consulate in Siam by aeromail. Am I too late for the 4:30 autogyro?

7 Likes

It’s getting harder and harder to find reliable singing telegram providers :sleepy:

2 Likes

And snails to deliver your mail? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hi everybody (Dr Nick style)

If MediaSpy will have me back? I would love to return. Ta.

I have really, really enjoyed not using this site for the past couple of months (not in a negative way to the site, but positively for me). I had been one of the most frequent users and found myself becoming consumed with too much to discuss. Just can be healthy to take breaks from things sometimes.

1. I wanted to return prior to the commencement of the 2018 Commonwealth Games. I was not a member back in 2006 and as this is probably the largest thing since, I would really like to get involved in MediaSpy’s discussions of the coverage.

2. I request my username to be changed, to better reflect my activities on other Australian sites, you may have noticed me from time to time?

Old name: LukeMovieMan.

New name (please):
“Sully (formerly LukeMovieMan)”

Please attach that last bit too, at least for a period, otherwise people probably won’t have a clue.

1. I won’t be ANYWHERE NEAR as active. I will be limiting my usage to a minimum and certain forums. So don’t expect to see me often. Like I may check in daily, but may only post once a day or not at all, maybe only every couple or few days (opposed to multiple posts a day across various forums). I won’t be adding profile pics anymore to somewhat reflect this.

2. I want to sincerely apologise if I caused any confusion, particularly to staff. But I did make it clear that I may return / may not be gone forever (although did use the phrase “most likely won’t” or something, which in retrospect perhaps wasn’t ideal).

That’s all from me for now. I’ll leave admin/mods to hopefully make the changes :slight_smile:

Good to be back after a great break, God how I missed you all!

5 Likes

Knew it.

7 Likes

[citation needed]

6 Likes

As expected.

Thanks guys

Welcome back Luke, great to see you on the forum again.
By the way, isn’t there another forum member also called Sully?

1 Like

Welcome back Luke. I wasn’t too sure of what exactly happened. But hope the time away helped with your health. Enjoy using the forum again.

7 Likes