Changed your username?

does this mean we can invite females?

Won’t need to. They’ll come from far and wide once they hear the Peroni kegs cracking open. They’ll probably all be in their late fifties, however.

1 Like

Probably a good idea to bring the mixers in then - Tequila Sunrises anyone (I mean either that or Jungle Juice would make me a happy man)

1 Like

Speechless

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t understand the question? I thought this was an all-male forum??

8 Likes

I sent out the invite to all my grindr contacts. Did you get one Matlock? Or more importantly did your dad :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

:rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag:

Oh wait. This is probably the biggest comeback in history!

Yeah… that explains the connection to Channel 10 then.
How did the hush payment from @Bort go? I heard it was the only way to save the site from collapse!

Ah welcome back :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Biggest since Kim Kardashian

2 Likes

Anytime in Queensland XXXX

2 Likes

Nah nah nah…Passion Pop. 3 for $10 back in the day. :wink: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Out of curiosity, I don’t suppose this is you @Bort?

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Missing Members

Have changed my avatar logo from an Olympic logo to a normal green S on my screen. However, I am planning to change my username somewhere next week. Unfortunately, I cannot see where to change my username.

1 Like

Huge.

You can PM a mod.

1 Like

Can it be anytime during the day?

1 Like

Anytime, day or night. The mod team is here for you.

6 Likes

Hi. As you know. I have changed my username to Super_SC. I have been using that previous name with the 2014 Winter Olympics Logo on Channel 10 (Jan 2017-Jun 2018) and then the stand-alone Olympics Logo (June 2018-1 Apr 2019).
Despite having a stressful last night with trying to find some information that contains confidential information, I have been feeling Ok this year. last night, i thought to myself that changing my username will be a good idea so that I would think carefully of being a super attitude. And a super attitude is that I love reading a lot of AFL, cricket and TV. I also liked to share some demographics towards other people. Having a green S will mean that I would match Sully’s avatar. The banter towards Turdall in some topics would make me feel happy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:worried:

2 Likes

I might change my name to sturdall to match you guys

1 Like

Sturdall? This reminds me of a student and turdall being combined together! :crazy_face:

1 Like