Celebrity Name Game

Do you mean just encoring the same episode straight after at 6:30 or would the main channel airing be the episode from the day before with the new ep on Peach?

New ep would have to be on 10

1 Like

Either or. But I would keep exclusivity to peach. I believe this is what they do in the UK.

you keep forggetting in win territory the win news is at 6 on win tv so those in win tv land would never seen neighbours if it was on the main channell

You could always see it on Peach at 6:30pm

This show would be a horrible replacement for Pointless. Neighbours is an icon and will do better.

1 Like

But I said it would be on peach at 6:30 in new episodes. Doesn’t win territory get peach?

When else did I forget win territory?

Everyone has access to 10 (or WIN, as that regional broadcaster likes to present their channels as) Peach.

You do this all the time. It’s not good enough. You need to stop it. WIN should always be front of mind. :thinking: :joy:

3 Likes

so if neighbours goes on the main channell those in win tv land would loose out watching it

10 Peach replay is an easy fix

F**k I do apologise I didn’t realise I did it all the time.

Ummm no they wouldn’t lose out on watching it. They would have it on peach!

Have you read what he said? He literally saif Neighbours first run on the main channel and replay immediately at 6:30 on Peach. For WIN viewers the first run will be on Peach in this scenario.

Anyway let’s get back on topic. Hopefully the show will prove me wrong but from the looks of things, I’d say that this show will probably be as good (or bad) as Changing Rooms in the ratings.

2 Likes

I am not too sure if it will be taking the 6pm slot. I just wonder if 10 truly believe they have a good game show here.

Between CNG, FF and Pointless I would pick CNG (if it is like the US version). There are more opportunities for a laugh, it’s faster paced, and there are random celebrities to keep it fresh. It would surely be closer to 10’s target audience too.

1 Like

Nah.

Probably because the votes are cast almost exclusively by Home and Away viewers.

Yep, Channel 4 does it with Hollyoaks in relation to E4

I agree with this. I loved the US version on Foxtel. It’s a fun show to watch. Perfect for 6pm.

1 Like
1 Like

RIP Pointless - CNG to take the 6pm slot soon.

Name Dropping Never Felt So Good.

Grant Denyer Returns To 6.00pm Weeknights .

What’s in a name, you ask? Well, TV Week Gold Logie Award winner Grant Denyer, everyday Aussies and a fleet of celebrities are about to find out!

Celebrity Name Game is a new, fast-paced game show that will leave you on the edge of your seat, with the biggest names in pop culture on the tip of your tongue. True to Family Feud form, you’ll be left screaming the answers at the television and playing along from the comfort of your couch.

The most unpredictable game show on television, two teams of two contestants – think mum and son, best friends – call upon their favourite celebrity to help them win a supercharged game of charades in the hope of winning the $10,000 prize.

But, these teams need to be proficient in all things popular culture. You know, everything from movies, sports stars, politicians, pop stars and fictional characters.

From the Kardashians to KRudd, Conor McGregor to Cinderella and Juno to Julia Roberts, these teams will really need to know their stuff, with each correct answer adding to the teams’ cash prize kitty, with the last team standing in a 60 second all-or-nothing final round.

With the whole family playing along, teams also get help from some of Australia’s favourite celebrities including Jungle buddies Yvie Jones and Angie Kent, Chris & Julia’s Sunday Night Takeaway’s Beau Ryan and Dancing With The Stars ’ Courtney Act.

So if you know your Kardashian’s from your Jenners, your Thorpe from your Turnbull, then this is the game for you!

Celebrity Name Game

[6.00pm] Weeknights

Coming Soon To 10 And WIN Network.

3 Likes