Celebrity Name Game

Probably a cost thing. Most game shows come with a clause they won’t get the money unless they air the episode.

I noticed a Celebrity Name Game episode on 10 play tonight for Neighbours 35th anniversary with Ryan Moloney, Ben Hall, April Rose Pengilly and Stefan Dennis.

Did they show this tonight on 10 Bold? Have they been showing any other new episodes on 10 Bold?

1 Like

Yes, it was shown tonight on 10 Bold according to online guides. It is the only new episode for this week, with repeats on Tuesday to Friday.

Very strange but at least they didn’t waste that episode.

glad they showed it, but strange that no other new episodes will air this week, nor show any promos for tonights episode.

I’m assuming there are only so many new episodes left in the can now?

Maybe a few weeks worth?

I don’t believe they’ve been showing any new episodes, other than the one from last night, so should have a few months worth in the can based on previous reports?

1 Like

Do they think that they are returning to 6pm?

I doubt it. 10 could at least air the remaining episodes, maybe 6pm Sat/Sun nights to replace Bondi Rescue repeats. Can’t rate any worse, or can it? :thinking:

2 Likes

Those dying last words. I am sure I have heard them come from 10 before… In my opinion if it was a dud don’t air it, if viewers didn’t take to it before they won’t suddenly take to it on a Saturday. I say air out all remaining eps on Bold and be done with it.

They should at least try it for a week or two. If it doesn’t work then burn them on 10 Bold.

5 Likes

Just noticed that from next Monday, Celebrity Name Game is not listed on 10Bold.
According to Wikipedia, 113 out of 143+1 Special were replayed.

Wonder what they will do with the remaining episodes?

Saturday nights?

2 Likes

They should try that out.

1 Like

Premiered on 13 May last year accordingly Wikipedia, maybe only had a 12-month licence. :man_shrugging:

Makes sense it finishes this Friday if that is the case, as the 13th is Wednesday next week.

No surprise here:

1 Like

Thank god.

Have all the new episodes been shown?

No. There are unscreened episodes that may never see the light of day.

But can we assume that people who won money during the show had all been paid out?