CBS News

Yes I agree with that then

But again I’d say it has 29 viewers right now if that

Looks wonderful

I’m not a fan of all the striping that’s gone on in the set design and the theme sounds kinda busy for me, but the graphics I can live with just fine.

1 Like

Wow, the new 57 looks so much better than Studio 47, the new Times Square, and even the flagship Washington studio.

I hope we see Norah occasionally present the Evening News from there when she’s in NYC.

3 Likes

Norah may not be around CBS much longer…

1 Like

What is happening with Norah @BrekkyTV?

2 Likes

Persistent rumours due to ratings. Brian Williams reportedly turned down an offer to anchor since he left MSNBC.

CBS has been through three anchors in five years. They need some consistency.

10 Likes

There are unique circumstances around Norah though. The network supported a costly relocation to D.C. under Norah. It’s a pretty horrible sign to have your job publicly shopped.

2 Likes

I don’t think it ever made a lot of sense, I’m still puzzled at them replacing Pelley for lightweight Gorr and then the shift to Norah who I find very boring.

I liked Jeff Glor. More dynamic than Scott or Norah. You think they would just stick with the same person for a while for familiarity.

It smells of desperation. If Katie Couric can’t help your news bulletin, what will?

3 Likes

Talk about a bad ROI.

Been watching CBS News the last couple of days and I just say, it’s very polished!

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

New opener, music, and graphics for the flagship CBS Evening News with Norah O’Donnell.

18 Likes

Incredible new look. The set looks stunning in that darker accent and the gold trim on the floor.

16 Likes

New look, plus integrating the Evening News graphics with their streaming network, plus restoring the classic 1980s theme music to its modern rendition.

10 Likes

Back to the old music… personally I enjoyed the previous tune.

4 Likes