Cannonball

Sadly, it’ll rate alright, purely because it’s on Seven (500-600k at worst, which is pretty good for Ten) :pensive:

Which one is it? :thinking:

5 Likes

hahahaha this junk has already been bumped to late friday night. no great loss

Cannonball’s God awful, thank god it’s moved to Friday’s.

I really hope the Goggleboxers have been given the opportunity to absolutely burn this show for next week’s season return.

Other than that, hopefully it’ll be quietly forgotten and never seen again.

All four episodes have been uploaded to Plus7 for those who still are interested.

3 Likes

I watched the last two episodes on the weekend and what a thrilling finish. In the final round of the grand final, one member of three remaining teams had to swing on a rope from a high platform to dive into the water, and whoever jumped into the red buoy on the water would win the two Suzuki SUVs for his team. After five failed attempts, it was the sixth and last jump of the afternoon which decided the winner.
The show was a lot of fun but we won’t see it again.

1 Like

The show could have had some potential, if Seven actually gave it a bit of a budget.

The location looked cheap, the hosts were unknown to the wider public and the graphics looked very 2005.

Seven should have aired this over 4 consecutive nights in last December/January and it might have pulled a modest following.

1 Like

I happened to stumble across this late on Friday night I think it was and what an absolute trainwreck. It looked like the cheapest piece of garbage ever put together.

Ever? That’s a big call. The concept wasn’t a great show but I’ve seen worse. Much worse.

The Shire, Yasmin’s Getting Married, Ben Elton Live from Planet Earth, Kyle and Jackie O’s A Night With the Stars :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Maybe you have more of a tolerance for crap than I do :wink:

No, you still couldn’t pay me enough money to watch that rubbish. :laughing:

1 Like

Fitzy and Wippa revealed they had been offered the hosting job on Cannonball but turned it down.

3 Likes