Cannonball

Cannonball promo shown tonight during Little Big Shots

Time to flood the market with whatever shows resemble Ninja Warrior to take the shine off that show? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

mp4_000014793mp4_000018316mp4_000026018mp4_000028185mp4_000050666mp4_000055217mp4_000057905

5 Likes

That looks like a tacky channel 10 promo. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Imagine the lols if this rates its socks off

2 Likes

It probably will. It is that lowest common denominator type programming that will do 1.5 million.

1 Like

Wow that promo made it look even tackier than I could have imagined but Iā€™m still looking forward to it after a year. Iā€™m not expecting much and fully expect it to flop but I have a feeling itā€™s going to be that terrible it might end up being watchable.

Season premiere is Wednesday 27 September at 7.30 pm; continues Thursday.

2 Likes

That was a move I wasnā€™t expecting. I was expecting a graveyard slot. I guess 7 doesnā€™t have anything better in their cupboards except tumbleweed.

Presented without comment :slight_smile:

imageimage

2 Likes

1 Like

I didnā€™t realise this was just going to be a bunch of washed up 7 hacks, still not watching.

2 Likes

Given there are only four episodes, I think itā€™s just a timeslot filler until Instant Hotel is ready to air. I will be watching.

Looks incredibly cheap especially compared to Nineā€™s Ninja Warrior and despite being described entertainment for the entire family it is more suited to the kids than anyone else. Hopefully it dies and is soon forgotten.

2 Likes

Canā€™t say Iā€™m impressed with Cannonball so far.

Probably a good thing that thereā€™s only 4 episodes.

Thatā€™s four episodes too many! OMG! Is this best Australian TV can do? :man_facepalming::thinking:

1 Like

iā€™m 5 mins into it and i doubt iā€™ll watch the rest. i was thinking of dumping my foxtel but if this is an indicator of whats coming over summer ill keep it

1 Like

This show is terrible

1 Like

Seven should have shown it at Easter as a spoiler for Ninja Warrior. Thatā€™s all it was good for once they saw the finished product. We know why it sat on the shelf for almost a year now.

4 Likes

The episode wasnā€™t too bad but some of the graphics looked cheap.

1 Like