Just a generic promo. They also promoted it that way when they were The Edge.
Just saw a TVC for what I thought was for iHeart as it featured CADA announcer Flex.
Ends up it was a TVC for Audible.
Why wouldn’t ARN sign their own talent to iHeart instead?
That’s probably the one thing SCA does better.
Cada will broadcast live from Melbourne next Wednesday, November 30, as part of the Victorian Government’s Always Live initiative.
CADA’s Froomes copping it over her efforts hosting the ARIAs last night:
With comments & feedback like this, just imagine what people must think of her radio show.
Good move - hopefully a sign of phasing the boys out.
She’s not much better.
The only reason CADA is beating Mike E & Emma in breakfast is because of their 96.1FM exposure.
If/when SCA put Mike E & Emma on FM (and not just late Fridays), that is when you’ll see a shift in figures.
After all this time, I still don’t feel CADA has improved. They’re clearly just a commercial version of FBi 94.5FM.
So, a quick review of CADA now that it’s been a few months for them to settle into their brand.
- They seem to have settled down with the over use of IDs and imaging, they usually go with 2-3 songs then an a quick stab or promo.
- The presenting style has become a lot better and sounds less community radio.
- The need more programing at night, except for Footwerk on Friday nights they don’t have any other programing after 8pm.
- (A pet peeve) But a lot of the mixes they play are in Mono.
- They are missing a good Hip-Hop mix show on Saturday nights, I know they have Footwerk on Friday nights but this is more Latin music, reggaeton and afro beats, and does not feature the more mainstream styles.
Overall I believe if they are wanting to match triple j in style then they should expand a bit and become more a general youth station then a strictly Hip-Hop station.
Could this mean we may see Starter Hip-Hop?
Haha, I was going to do Starter Jamz a while ago but never finished the idea. Maybe later when I have time.
A shame they can’t even do the show live from the event, rather to play it back the following WEEK.
Is CADA still going?
Might be time to return to The Edge, or try something entirely new.
That article told us nothing - other than half the content team is missing & not mentioned.
Does this mean those whom are not mentioned have been sacked?
… or even better … lure back Mike E & Emma seeing as SCA aren’t really utilising them.
(double post I know)
Yet another poorly written article.
Who has gotten the axe?
Or is this simply playing catch-up from when Avneesha joined Kian & Yaz at breakfast?
Yeah. I gave up reading that. I couldn’t figure out what has changed from that.
I think we can finally figure out who got the axe at CADA.
Their Saturday programming is now blank - no more Sleep In (or whatever it was called) co-hosted by Marty Smiley.
It looks like it is just automated music all weekend.
When are they going to pull the pin on this failed experiment?