Brands, Products and Promotions

There is no Reject Shop anymore where I live, however I saw the Smith’s Snag & Sauce Chips on sale at ALDI yesterday.

2 Likes

That’s interesting, I didn’t think ALDI stocked “name” brand products.

They have a few. Quite often the ‘special buys’ or weekly items are name branded. But they do have some actual branded stuff on the standard shelves too.

2 Likes

Aldi tried selling their own yeast spread made in Brazil but it mustn’t have been a success as they went back to stocking Vegemite. And as @Troiboi says, there are some name brands.

3 Likes

This should wipe the smug smile and smarmy attitude from that woman on the Trivago ads

I really hope she ends up in jail.

1 Like

:man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

Some people lose their grip on reality. :rofl:

1 Like

Send Ronald McDonald to jail too while you’re at it!

1 Like

She just an actor doing a gig.

8 Likes

Nobody has heard from Ronald McDonald in years.

1 Like

Must be in a SuperMax prison already.

1 Like

Mc SuperMax

1 Like

SuperMacs?

4 Likes

BigMacs Prison

1 Like

She’s a super hot actor.

Funny you should say that, a client at work is Called Ronald McDonald and goes by Ronald.

There was also a candidate (an independent, I think) in the NSW seat of Tweed in last year’s state election by the name of Ronald McDonald.

Oh, how I had fun with that in the Tongue In Cheek Mocks thread by editing a photo of the Maccas mascot & golden arches into a cap of Nine’s coverage! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Good flavours and packaging but why do they have to be in the vegan range only?

Drum_Affogato_MP_Left Drum_RaspCoco_MP_Left Drum_VanAlm_MP_Left

I have noticed that Cadbury has sneakily put their blocks back up to $5 each. They reduced them to $4.80 when they decreased the block size, but now its back up.

2 Likes