Brands, Products and Promotions

This really goes beyond my training as a furniture salesman

4 Likes

Thins Pie and Sauce Limited Edition in Coles.

2 Likes

There’s a Tzatziki one too.

1 Like

I’ll keep an eye out for that.

There once was a feta cheese flavour in a range of international varieties which was really good.

I cannot stand that smug woman on the Trivago ad where she walks up to an older lady at checkin. What’s worse is the ad is on free to air TV and Foxtel every 5 minutes.

I am checking into Qube on the Gold Coast this Thursday morning. If she is anywhere near me I am going to lose it. Talk about a smarmy, insipid, repulsive human. It has completely put me off the Trivago brand.

1 Like

‘4 star hotel with a pool for this price. Not bad…’

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I feel the exact same way. In fact all of those Trivago ad’s are beyond naff.

4 Likes

And their prices are nothing special either.

At best, maybe $2-$3 cheaper, if at all, nothing like the $25 or so they make it out to be.

In my experience, it really comes down to WHEN you book, not who you book it with.

2 Likes

I’ve found that booking direct and signing up for the hotel chain’s spam can get you good deals. I’ve also sometimes got a good deal on booking.com as I am at their genius level - but that is more expensive than booking direct a lot of the time.

3 Likes

Are you that snooty lady who feels ripped off? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hotal? Trivarrrgo

2 Likes

While Coles has Tzatziki and Pie & Sauce, Woolworths has Himalayan Pink Salt and Hot & Spicy.

4 Likes

Love the packaging, the flavours not so…

I’ve tried Vegemite and Sausage Sizzle and both of them were terrible with little to no flavour of either :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

What is with this pink salt shit fad going about these days? The health aspect that’s generally marketed is almost certainly nonsense, and anything other than regular old table salt (with no additives like iodine, or impurities like sea salt has) tastes fairly off if used in cooking in my opinion.

3 Likes

More Limited Edition chips from Smiths.
Grilled Pepper Steak and Grilled Chicken with Lime and Chilli.

5 Likes

I ate a couple of packets of Grilled Pepper Steak last month. They are good.

1 Like

Smith’s should bring back the Snag & Sauce Chips.

They are available at The Reject Shop.

So will most (if not all) of these new “Limited Time Only” flavours in about a month from now! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes
2 Likes