Brands, Products and Promotions

It’s been done and it’s called Vanilla. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Only the no sugar variant.

Actually had to go to the effort to briefly reinstate the angry react, just to give your comment the reaction it deserved.

4 Likes

There’s always somebody with bad taste. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What’s the #1 brand in Australia?

Wow - no mention of me? :stuck_out_tongue:

Love Vanilla Coke. Only got the 1.25L bottles available in the local supermarket these days which I buy when on special.

2 Likes

I don’t get how people are willing to pay $13 for a 400mL tub of Ben and Jerry’s (which rarely ever goes on special). I mean, don’t get me wrong - it’s good, but not $35/litre good. I understand it is made in the US and shipped over here which is part of the reason why it costs so much, but yikes.

1 Like

It clearly doesn’t always sell before the expiry date as the likes of NQR, Spudshed and other discount grocery stores often sell short dated Ben and Jerry’s stock at a very low price ($2 or $3 a tub).

Have also noticed Coles and Woolies have started discounting it now that they have the other premium brands like Haagen Daz getting discounted by half price every so often.

Love vanilla coke l use it as a mixer and l have good taste :grin:

Do for the dairy free ones, Coles often has them for $9

One of the first things I noticed about Australia was how crap your icecream was.

Watery, bland, flowery and powdery.

Coming from Aotearoa where I grew up on rich, creamy and flavorsome icecream… I’m not surprised people are prepared to pay big money for anything that’s not your local crap.

Yes, Australia has only one ice cream. That’s it. Just one.

1 Like

Aotearoa

Australia

Yeah… I stand corrected…

Australian icecream = best in the world. Kochie said.

Tasmania.

3 Likes

There’s ice cream, and iced confectionery. Check the labels, ice cream isn’t bad. Oh and that’s not a dairy cow. :cow:

Those cows look like they’re looked after by New Zealand farmers (not Australians)…

‘Over the five years from 2004 to 2009 the net number of New Zealand citizens increased by 79 per cent in Tasmania’

Fonterra knows how to do dairy better than you Aussies.

And make far superior ice cream too.

Hence why you make ‘iced confection’ from it and not ice cream.

Aotearoa doesn’t make ‘iced confection’ but thank you fror advising me that you Aussies do.

And let’s add ‘icey’ as well.

You’d eat it, not milk it.

I’d tend to eat ice cream too.

Hence why our ice cream is better than your ‘iced confection’ (what a great Aussie invention).

The photo you posted of the cows are bred for their meat, not their milk. You’ve missed Frankie’s point.

2 Likes