Brands, Products and Promotions

Yeah, fucking awesome. :wink:

There’s lots of modern cloth nappies around now, many made by small work at home businesses with modern fabrics and designs.

Are Babylove disposable nappies manufactured overseas?

Google tells me Thailand.

2 Likes

Does anyone want to bet how long after the move of production overseas it’ll be before A Current Affair does a story with parents complaining about the inferior quality of imported Huggies nappies compared to the currently/previously domestically produced products?

I’m willing to predict that ACA will do something by the end of the year.

1 Like

Good. As someone watching their BSLs, this is a step in the right direction.

1 Like

These look good, except for the Jatz chocolate block.

1 Like

Very newsworthy

1 Like

news.com.au video:

Surprised that only in the last couple years have these sorts of snack crossovers started to occur in Australia
 very common in the UK / US.

They’ve been happening in Australia for longer than a couple of years. For example, I can remember buying Crunchie ice cream more than 20 years ago. It’s just more prevalent now.

Anyone know why Peter’s have “Icy Pole” (Leomande / Raspberry) and “Frosty Fruits” separately? As in couldn’t the Lem and Rasp just be a Frosty flavour?

I like them all BTW.

Peter’s Frost Fruits contain a percentage of fruit juice.

Paul’s Icy Poles are just Sugar, Water, Flavour, Colour.

Peter’s and Paul’s were traditionally separate companies and these brands were with either company.

1 Like

TV Commercial

There have been a few new flavours introduced to the Coke brand in the US recently but I haven’t seen any indication that they will be released to the Australian market. The Orange Vanilla flavour sounds interesting.

I’ll give that a miss. The only sparkling drinks that pass through my lips these days are champagne, and the odd sparkling apple juice and real Coca-Cola.

Coffee Coke

1 Like

But we’ve already had Coffee Coke before.

Coca Cola Amatil have released so many limited edition flavours recently that they probably can’t remember.

1 Like

Yep
waiting for the urine flavoured “limited edition” of Coke. :rofl: