Brands, Products and Promotions

The kettle one is pretty good.

2 Likes

Dear Cadbury.
Stop putting shit in the chocolate.
Please eliminate these products.
I am not a crackpot.

3 Likes

Agree. Both are good. But Kettle is better.

might need to consult the Coogee Bay Hotel about a branded tie-in

2 Likes

For how long have Fremantle Media had their new logo for? Just noticed it at the end of Neighbours.

2 Likes

Since Monday. Erm, yesterday.

2 Likes

But Neighbours episodes are filmed months in advance so it’s not possible to insert the new logo just before the broadcast.
Anyway, here is an article on the Fremantle rebranding.

And the two logos in comparison:

Fremantle-logo-2018

1 Like

Fremantle Corp much?

3 Likes

Yes it is. Very easily done. Seven have been slapping their updated Seven Productions/Seven Studios production enders on older shows for years.

2 Likes

Quite a boring logo.

Compared to (if it is the one and the same company)…

and this one which gave me nightmares with the creepy voiceover at the end

3 Likes

“expresso” :angry:

3 Likes

The high-speed drink.

It was the same Fremantle company. It made children’s game show Now You See It for Seven from 1985 to 1993. When I first saw the logo I thought it was based in Fremantle, WA, which is not the case.

1 Like

Or a drink with a high dose of speed. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Raspberry Maltesers have been around for a while apparently.

1 Like

A couple weeks. I haven’t tried them but a fruit flavour seems very wrong for maltesers…

Just did my first online order from JD sports - a home shirt for my football club (West Brom). Cost me $96 delivered. To buy the same thing from the club store it would be around $130 delivered and take about a month

1 Like

They’re quite nice. More like having the malty insides soaked in raspberry flavored something.

Will also mention that Young’s Double Chocolate Stout is bloody hard to stomach.

update to my order from JD sports - turns out they are sending it from the UK - but do not tell you that they have a co-located warehouse in the UK until after the oder is sent and you track it. This means my $96 foorball shirt will now be 10% more expensive as i’ll have to pay duties. i’m not too happy

That sounds dodgy.