Brands, Products and Promotions

They already do…Coco Pops anyone?

Although, I meant you could eat a block of chocolate for breakfast if you really wanted to. I’ve seen kids do it.

That is poor parenting if they are being allowed to do that.

2 Likes

And I see it every day. Parents don’t give a shit. They have all sorts of weird and wonderful meals at school - McDonalds snuck through fences, energy drinks, chips for breakfast.

Technically and legally, you cannot have delivery services come to school grounds. But people get around it. Teachers are allowed occasionally, but its best to get someone to collect the meals if you’re doing takeout.

1 Like

Last month Prime came to Woolies in Bendigo. I heard some kids bought some and the next day half the kids were begging for a sip of Prime at school. I actually think it’s not that great TBH. Monster all the way.

They’ve had (and been pushing at the register) the single bar size ‘crackle’ version at 7-11 for a while. It’s … ok

The kids are all over Prime, close to obsession. Over-priced swill. I’ve been weening myself off those drinks.

I heard people were paying up to $25 at convenience stores for a bottle and some kids were taking them to school and charging their friends for a sip. :crazy_face:

Prime is like Apple - you’re paying for the name and it’s not necessarily better than the others. :rofl:

Yeah, I said it, come and fight me Apple fanboys. :rofl: :rofl:

And those kids are evil, and putting themselves at risk of catching something nasty.

1 Like

The Cheesecake Shop is selling ice cream now at Coles.

The first time I’ve seen Ramadan treats in a supermarket. Ramadan Kit Kat Icon Gift Box. 198g @ $10

2 Likes

So I would assume the Cheesecake shop is also selling it?

Not likely, it’s clearly just a brand licensing deal.

1 Like

More new ice cream tubs with a rich/smooth/velvety core. Dairy Milk, Caramello and Caramilk.

2 Likes

Carman’s is moving into biscuits with Sourdough Crackers and Muesli Cookies.

1 Like

Just tried Prime. Tasted more like Prime Television than Prime energy drink.

Logan Paul and KSI can rack off.

4 Likes

So it too was out of date?

Possum piss?

No, really really sweet.

Today is not a good day to be making possum jokes.

1 Like

Would u rather have a glass of warm wombat’s piss?

1 Like