Brands, Products and Promotions

Carman’s not relying just on muesli bars and oats.

Hmmmm…wombat urine. :rofl:

Maybe that’s the red white and blue variety of Prime. I had the red one. If it’s anything like that, it’ll be sickly sweet too.

1 Like

Why Diet Coke will get you drunk faster - see from 1:50

This article from the ABC News website, talks about Prime getting banned in Australian schools.

That article was from a month ago.

It also neglected to mention aside from imports that are scarce and significantly more expensive, that the product sold in Australia isn’t an energy drink, but a hydration drink with no caffeine.

2 Likes

Reader’s Digest Australia commissioned independent market research agency Catalyst to conduct a stand-alone survey of more than 2,800 Australians, representing a cross-section of the consumer market and reviewing 74 different categories.

Source:

3 Likes

Weird graphic.

2 Likes

What about the 20 most least trusted brands?

There’s some odd brand names in that list.

3 Likes

Most least or leasr most?

I meant “least trusted”.

I’m tired and emotional. :rofl:

2 Likes

Cheers. :beers: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Agreed. Victa and Specsavers stands out as very odd inclusions.

I also feel like the collection of brands, particularly the inclusion of the above 2 gives me a vibe that the average age polled for this survey was very high, like 60+

5 Likes

Yup. And Weber being number 2!?

So Dettol as a whole is number 1 and their product Glen 20 is also on the list.

1 Like

A bit surprising to see some electrical/mechanical related products (like VICTA, Dyson, Ryobi) on there, as they can have a tendency to fail and thus easily become ‘less trusted’.

For that same reason, I’m not surprised that there are no car manufacturers on the list.

1 Like
2 Likes

Beer tablets. Make it happen. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

What do you want a beer tablet for?
Do you mean like for hangover recovery?

Beer is best in liquid form otherwise. Enjoy responsibly.

I am just sad that two of Australia’s biggest health food brands will soon be under foreign ownership (Swisse is now owned by a Chinese company). Even sadder that Blackmore’s founder Michael Blackmore, who owns 18% share in the company, agrees to the takeover.