Brands, Products and Promotions

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Are they branching out into lollies?

ETA: Turns out they held a competition and Raspberry beat Cheesy Bacon and Cheeseburger. Don’t think Raspberry flavoured corn and rice Twisties work. I have no desire to even try them.

1 Like

They’ll be filling the shelves of NQRs, Spudsheds and other discount grocery stores across the country in the coming months no doubt.

1 Like

Unfortunately it’s easier to put out crap to chase that sweet “Shoppers LOSE IT over CONTROVERSIAL change to TWISTIES” clickbait than, I dunno, come up with a decent new flavour.

4 Likes

news.com.au and the DailyMail are just salivating over this one

I guess they just want publicity for the brand so even when the variant is a flop, it boosts the brand through free publicity.

It’s definitely made me think I want to go get some plain cheese twisties… (Raspberry? WTAF?)

Bega now does Cream Cheese. Both the block and spreadable type. On special at IGA at $4 each.

1 Like

Smiths Crisps collabs with Red Rooster, Subway and Mad Mex: Chicken Burger, Chicken Teriyaki and Hot Sauce.

2 Likes

You’d think they’d do actual icons - like Red Rooster Pineapple Fritter, Subway Choc Chip Cookie and Mexican Cola.

With chips? :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: You sound like someone who would be gagging for Raspberry Twisties. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Still only seen the Subway Chicken Teriyaki ones so far - they were ok but I wouldn’t bother again.

Turns out there’s 3 Subway Flavours… I picked up the small pack of Chicken Teriyaki ones at the Kelso Metro servo 2 weeks ago.

https://www.newidea.com.au/smiths-chips-new-flavours

The new flavours are available for a limited time in the following retailers:

• Smith’s x Subway Crinkle Meatball Sub 150G (exclusive to Coles)
  • Smith’s x Subway Crinkle Pizza Sub 150G (exclusive to Woolworths)
  • Smith’s x Subway Crinkle Chicken Teriyaki Sub 150G, 45G (exclusive to independent retailers)
  • Smith’s X Red Rooster Crinkle Reds Fried Chicken Burger 150G, 80G (available nationally)
  • Smith’s X Mad Mex Double Crunch Hot Sauce 150G, 80G (available nationally)

The RR ones were in Coles the other day for $4.85 a bag. I’ll wait for them to be on offer before trying.

1 Like

Dumb Ways to Die, the catchy song as part of Metro Trains Melbourne’s safety campaign from 2012, is going viral again thanks to TikTok.

4 Likes

I cant believe this is going viral now. This was the best thing when it was actuality current. It even had its own iphone game lol. Im not even in Victoria and i know all about it :joy:

1 Like

Spotted a nameless TNT courier van today, makes sense due to their merger with FedEx a few years back:

6 Likes

Red Rock Trio of Cheeses. Has anyone tried these?

5 Likes

No! But this is one id be keen to try.

2 Likes

Ritz 300g have shrunk to 227g (with a very noticeable physical package size difference)

The price is still the same ≈ $3.50

Spotted this in Woolies the other week.

3 Likes