Brands, Products and Promotions

Coke Zero is the norm in UK is it the same most countries?

I believe that they will be rebranding yet again to Zero Sugar.

2 Likes

Probably playing catch up now. All their rivals picked up and ran with “Zero Sugar”.

3 Likes

Funny you say this. I bought some Sprite No Sugar bottles the other day and the label is green, with the word SPRITE in black (not white) and with Zero Sugar.

I couldn’t put my finger on what had changed haha

1 Like

I believe that’s because except for Coke, everything from CCA that isn’t a “no sugar” is a “less sugar” - so it has half sugar and half sweeteners.

Talking from experience there?

3 Likes

Yes, I compared the two and they tasted roughly the same.

Did you at least use a cup or do you prefer it straight from the source?

4 Likes

There’s a new lot of free range eggs called Endless Acres quite a bit cheaper here in Qld but the address on the back is the exact same as Sunny Queen.

It talks about the chooks having 2 x the national standard vs 5x with Sunny Queen.

It cost less too than Sunny Queen.

It must be the same brand but a cheaper version?

Even when I emailed them it came back with “thanks for contacting Sunny Queen”

The eggs are tasteless though compared to Sunny Queen . Only bought them as at the time they were selling out of other brands with the shortage.

1 Like

Now coke are releasing a new Fanta No Sugar.
(All new fantas are becoming sugar free)

1 Like

Is the new flavour Harpic Blue? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Looks like Windex .

5 Likes

After 19 years in Australian hands, the ownership of pie brand Four ‘n’ Twenty are set to go back overseas. Asian private equity firm Pacific Alliance Group (PAG) announced this week it would buy Patties Foods (which makes Four ‘n’ Twenty and Patties pies) and Vesco Foods (which makes frozen meals under brands like On the Menu, Super Nature and Lean Cuisine), subject to regulatory approval.

Patties and Vesco are currently owned by Pacific Equity Partners and Catalyst IM respectively. PAG owns Oporto and Red Rooster parent Craveable Brands, convertibles notes at airline Regional Express, and equity in office design and fitout group Unispace.

Magnum Remixes.

Lol. Sums up the reason I have no desire to try this ‘mystery’ flavour - at least while-ever it remains a mystery.
Apparently they are releasing this in several other countries as well and from the few stories I’ve read the blue colour is (perhaps unsurprisingly) a red herring to the actual flavour…

1 Like

It’s clearly watermelon.

Where can we find blue watermelons?

That’s what I thought too.

Primo Ham Bites and 100s and 1000s trended on social media last night.
Untitled

I have since found out it is part of collaboration between Primo and Arnotts which began in July this year. There are six other products involving Jatz and Shapes biscuits.

Has anyone tried it?

1 Like

What on earth?

1 Like