Brands, Products and Promotions

Put it inside me.

3 Likes

Always thought Choc Mint was a Tim Tam flavour we needed.

2 Likes

I liked these alot, back when I ate copius amounts of Tim Tams.

Salted Caramel! :heart_eyes: And mixed with vanilla, that sounds interesting… They did have a chewy Caramel Tim Tams, but I will try these if I see them! :yum:

1 Like

this is a family forum

6 Likes

They must think that the licenced tie-in must bring them more sales because they’ve had a a Black Forest and Choc Mint variety before (although the cream filling is green this time). They may have also had the Salted Caramel and Coconut & Lychee varieties too.

Pretty sure one of the Heston flavours was salted caramel. Coconut and Lychee I’m pretty sure they haven’t had before, though they had a coconut one relatively recently (possibly also one of the Heston ones?)

I just tried one of these new Cadbury Twirl Orange today.

Love it because it’s Dairy Milk with Orange. The combo is usually done by other brands but with dark chocolate. Also love the Dairy Milk with Mint variety.

They’re both pretty good but I reckon the mint one is nicer. The orange flavour wasn’t strong enough IMO.

1 Like

Funny enough, you can get Choc Mint Tim Tams… in America.
In fact, check out their US site: https://www.itsnotacookie.com/

I noticed the Gobbledok has made a return to Smith’s Crisps packets. He was part of one of their most successful advertising campaigns back in the 80s.

Also, the Bega Tasty Cheese variety has been brought back for a limited time only.

2 Likes

Has the Gobbledok made an appearance outside the limited edition packets?

I saw it for the first time in the supermarket today. I was wondering if an advertising campaign will follow.

1 Like

Big Red are back too

2 Likes

The what? Bring back Tazo’s, I say.

2 Likes

The Gobbledock: “Ahh, chipies! Chippy, chippy, chippy.”

1 Like

I second this. :+1: We have tons of Simpsons Tazo’s from Smith’s Chips Packets over the years.

How many packs of chips did you have to eat to get tons of Tazos?

Those were awesome! The Big Red ones to a lesser extent as well. :smiley:

2 Likes

Agree. Bega Tasty Cheese were awesome and they still are. I couldn’t resist buying them today and they didn’t disappoint.

Not a fan of the Big Red tomato flavour though. They did have a Ham and Keen’s Mustard one too last time but I was not that keen on the Keen either. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes