Brands, Products and Promotions

Mc SuperMax

1 Like

SuperMacs?

4 Likes

BigMacs Prison

1 Like

She’s a super hot actor.

Funny you should say that, a client at work is Called Ronald McDonald and goes by Ronald.

There was also a candidate (an independent, I think) in the NSW seat of Tweed in last year’s state election by the name of Ronald McDonald.

Oh, how I had fun with that in the Tongue In Cheek Mocks thread by editing a photo of the Maccas mascot & golden arches into a cap of Nine’s coverage! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Good flavours and packaging but why do they have to be in the vegan range only?

Drum_Affogato_MP_Left Drum_RaspCoco_MP_Left Drum_VanAlm_MP_Left

I have noticed that Cadbury has sneakily put their blocks back up to $5 each. They reduced them to $4.80 when they decreased the block size, but now its back up.

2 Likes

Most are currently on special at Woolworths, as are some at Coles, for $3.00. Maybe trying to mask the price rise for a little while?

I only ever buy them when they are on offer. Between all the different brands and the different chains, something is usually discounted each week.

4 Likes

They go on special every second week. And if they’re on special at Coles this week then they won’t be on special at Woolies. But next week they’ll be kn special at Woolies but not Coles.

I don’t understand the half price sales either. They happen so often. Why not just split the difference and sell at the half way mark ever week? Instead of selling $2 chocolate bars at $1 every second week, why not just sell them at $1.50 every week?

1 Like

Probs that whole SPECIAL mentality…

1 Like

Half price specials draw in the punters more than a slightly lower standard shelf price, then you slug them full price on the essentials.

I feel so ripped off though when they’re $2 and won’t buy them until next week when they are Half Price at $1 of maybe even cheaper at Better Than Half Price at 85c.

They must still be making a profit at that price, so what is their markup? 200%? 300%?

1 Like

Doesn’t matter when one of the major chains has them half price every single week.

How long have these been around?

About a year, in the boxes of three.

These are fairly new though.

Magnum-imagery-1

Drumstick + Messina vegan ones are quite nice.