Binge

Well you are not too old now to start your journey into Friends :sweat_smile: but stay away from Chandler he is a weirdo . Wouldn’t be a typical show about friends with at least one friend being a weirdo.

I was the weirdo one when I was in my early
Twenties :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I notice BINGE doesn’t give any actual numbers.

2 Likes

The Gossip Girl reboot will stream on Binge on July 8.

1 Like

So looks like I may be getting binge and getting rid of Foxtel. Does anyone know whether this has live channels on it like Kayo?

Yes, it has these ones.

Binge + Kayo is cheaper than foxtel Now. It’s so weird they still have foxtel now so overpriced.

1 Like

But not the channel for Wentworth?

Yeh wentworth is on fox showcase and that channel is available on binge.

1 Like

https://www.xmlepg.net/?g=all

Does Binge get other content that is not on those channels?

American Horror Stories, the spin-off to American Horror Story, premieres on Binge this Friday (July 16). Two episodes will stream each week.

Does Binge have any original series? Do we expect them to commission any in future?

Content is king in streaming, of course they can leverage their Foxtel content for the service, but IP is also important and they can’t always rely on output deals with various studios and partners.

1 Like
  1. no and 2 >no

it is owned by foxtel and might have foxtel orginals on it , but it wont have any binge orginal shows

1 Like

Can someone explain to me how you watch Foxtel channels on binge using the app on your phone?

Go to “shows” tab and scroll all the way down to the bottom and there will be a section for “linear channels”.

Perfect thank you

1 Like

This was from their Facebook page:

Part 1: Red Tide is set by the sea, while Part 2: Death Valley is set by the sand. The first one spans the first six episodes and the second the remaining four.

American Horror Story: Double Feature premieres on Binge on August 26. The 10 episodes will air consecutively.

Meanwhile, FX has renewed American Horror Stories for a second season, and has ordered spinoffs American Sports Story and American Love Story from Ryan Murphy’s production company.

New Australian Drama, Love Me a 6-part series from Warner Bros Aust for Binge / Foxtel.