Big Brother

What about BB Sun-Tues and MKR on Wed/Thurs?

1 Like

What about none of the above? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

How about the testcard? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Or a blank screen. It worked for Seven when the link dropped out during Blue Heelers for one episode. I believe that episode still beat MKR last night. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Your suggestion?

It certainly would not involve Big Brother. If they want to go down the reality route again, it should be something completely new. They’ve already had so much negativity about BB that it would be wise to avoid it completely.

I can’t come up with a solution to this massive problem because Seven invested so much in one show which it planned to screen in so many time slots for many months and they have no back ups if it failed. They should have been planning for the day reality shows start to die, because like every other fad genre (lifestyle/factual) nothing lasts forever.

It has been reported in the last week that Seven has had cold feet about Big Brother and has withheld paying for the rights. If they were already nervous about it, rushing it to our screens is certainly not going to be their saviour.

2 Likes

i think what tv networks should do is do a poll on facebook and do a ring around and see what we aussies want now what they think we want and it could avoid all of this big investiment in rating flops

7.30 has come and gone and there is no sign of Big Brother promo. Are we meant to sit through the entire episode of My Kitchen Rules for the clip?

2 Likes

Of course. Is this the first time you’ve ever heard of a teaser?

3 Likes

Teaser showed Sonia Kruger as host of Big Brother

2 Likes

FML.

What a fail

3 Likes

All the promo really told us was that Sonia is host.

2 Likes

RUOK?

3 Likes

Well there goes any chances of success for Big Brother.

7 Likes

Oh I’m fine.

Just the incompetence of the network is astounding. Why go for the host that hosted the “revival” on Nine?

6 Likes

Nostalgia and to endear themselves to the fans of the show. :rofl:

3 Likes
2 Likes

What an absolute unmitigated mistake. To almost duplicate a failed formula from 9 and expect different results? Sorry. BB2020 is DOA.

9 Likes

If they were doing that they would have gotten Gretel and they would stick to the original format.

14 Likes

I can only presume that Seven have appointed Sonia Kruger to host Big Brother for the same reason they’ve got Natalie Gruzlewski for their revived version of The Farmer Wants A Wife.

Of course, I agree with everyone who’s predicting that it’s a ratings megaflop waiting to happen…

7 Likes