Big Brother

The game hasn’t changed at all, 7 bringing back axed shows with their original hosts is safe.

At least 10 had the courage to try different hosts for their revived series.

7 Likes

But this is not really surprising news. it has been suggested Sonia would host BB from the moment she swapped networks. How ironic that she hitched a ride with Nine when it was sinking but now that they have reached Treasure Island, she just jumped ship to a sinking Seven. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I can’t wait to see this thread absolutely melt down for the rest of the night and beyond.

8 Likes

That’ll win them brownie points with the audience- lie to them for months and then turn around and say: “You guys were right all along. We just wanted to screw with your heads”. Stokes needs to put a broom through executive ranks and appoint some people with a clue about latest programming trends in 2020 and how to treat the audience. The current mob are clueless.

6 Likes

Yep!
+1

OMG its sonia kruger, wow, wow, wow
I am shocked !
Holy hell, what a game changer !

Have to say how much I was mocked for saying she was the host!

5 Likes
1 Like

I know I’m feeding on a bait but really, are you serious?

Game changer my arse.

2 Likes

Except the host of a revival that lasted not even half of the original run

3 Likes

3 Likes

How so?

^ think that was a piss take mate.

1 Like

When I said they chose her for nostalgia and to endear themselves to fans, I was being sarcastic. You could tell that by the :rofl: emoji. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@SydneyCityTV You were 100% correct.

3 Likes

This?

Yeah I got that much, just curious to know if they could back the comment up with any credible reason why it’s such a game changer.

How about going back even further before Seven lied to me. If you’re going to be a smart arse at least be fair about it.

Now, not every detail in this report is correct but the core of it is.

3 Likes

It was actually Kyle and Jackie O that killed it. Then it just never recovered. I didn’t mind the seasons with Tully and Tahan or Cat and Lawson was just the format that was shit.

2 Likes

Fanboyism corrupts the mind.

1 Like

Very good teaser campaign that year though. The “I don’t think so” ads with the Kelis track were perfection in my mind.

6 Likes