Big Brother

Completely agree. But even if it was live, I know that 7 would stuff it up in some way. 10 was the only one who knew how to do BB properly.

5 Likes

Lol 7 trying hard to kill off BB even further in this country

1 Like

Oh dear.

1 Like

Theyā€™re changing the format again. Wonā€™t go down well with longtime viewers. At least Nine kept the original format

4 Likes

Just wait for it to be described as, ā€œLove Island, but locked up in a houseā€ :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Definitely not The Real Love Boat in a house :wink:

2 Likes

I predict this will be the final death knell for BB in this country. Noone asked for this hybrid of Survivor and Love Island. Itā€™s already bad enough that itā€™s pre-recorded and scripted to the nth degree.

1 Like

I hear Seven are eagerly anticipating the revival of the UK version to see how it goes, and then will make a decision about a new season (going back to original format) for 2024.

ā€œBig Brother: House of Loveā€

Just call it House of Love, and drop the Big Brother name, and most would be happy. Enough with milking the Big Brother brand!

4 Likes

Sevenā€™s iteration of Big Brother hasnā€™t gone down well with longtime viewers full stop (and arguably, rightly so).

1 Like

7 are getting savaged in the comments under this tweet and rightly so.

3 Likes

Good to hear 7 havenā€™t ruled out returning to an ā€œas liveā€ version in the future. Watching closely what happens overseasā€¦

3 Likes

Not really - thatā€™s just like a politician telling you to vote for them because theyā€™ll improve things when theyā€™ve been in power the last few years and are the reason things are so poor anyhow.

3 Likes

Except they are completely damaging the brand before it gets to that point. If this is something that they are considering in 2024 then they should give the show a rest in 2023. Then re-launch with the old format.

6 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more.

Seven West Media CEO James Warburton has told TV Tonight that the next season of Big Brother will have 20 episodes, down from 30 episodes from this season.

1 Like

Sounds to me that its a quick fill in show for 4 weeks.

2 Likes

Sounding less and less like something even the most diehard BB fan would want to watch.

2 Likes

Agreeā€¦ sounds more like content designed for 7plus.

1 Like