Big Brother

No one left stands a chance of winning against Reggie. People never liked Johnson, have turned off Taras after he came across as sly and smug in the episode where Tully left and are indifferent to Brenton.

3 Likes

Why do I get the feeling BB convinced Reggie to do a blindside and in return will take her to the finale. I don’t believe anything real on that show anymore.

No one is still in the house i assumed as it is prerecorded.

No, everyone has been out since mid December.

1 Like

And then there were three

Taras, Johnson and Reggie through to Big Brother’s live Grand Final tomorrow night

Tonight on Big Brother, after 62 days and 18 housemates, the final four celebrated with their loved ones in the house.

Then Brenton, Johnson, Reggie and Taras faced one last monumental hurdle before getting to the Grand Final: a six-stage obstacle course. The power to chose the final evictee from Big Brother’s game would rest on the winner, giving the remaining housemates a one-in-three chance of taking home $250,000.

After a neck-and-neck battle, Taras overtook Brenton at the ball maze, claiming victory just one second ahead of the competition. The task then fell on Taras to decide who the final three would be.

“Choosing two means I leave one out. And leaving one out means that I’m breaking someone’s dream. I’m saying to someone that your battle is at an end right at the final hurdle. That’s a big decision,” Taras said.

In the end, Taras saved Johnson and Reggie, evicting Brenton.

“It sucks. I got so freaking close to the end,” said Brenton. “I just can’t believe that if I’d won that challenge today, which I was millisecond off, I would be standing in the top three. I cannot believe it came down to that.”

7.30pm Tuesday, the 2022 Grand Final begins live. Housemates will be reunited as Sonia Kruger grills the final three on why they deserve Australia’s vote and $250,000. Who wins Big Brother 2022? You decide.

Big Brother
Live Grand Final 7.30pm Tuesday on Channel 7 and 7plus

2 Likes

we just want the live show concept back big brother doesn’t work pre-recorded

5 Likes

The boffins at Seven will never listen as they’re all being bean counters these days.

1 Like

The best chance of the old format returning would be if 10 got the rights back, and they did 24/7 live feeds streaming on Paramount+. CBS airs the US Big Brother so it’s a chance.

Sadly I’m not sure if the economics could stack up these days.

3 Likes

If every other country can film BB live there is no reason it can’t be done here. The majority of the comments I see on social media (FB and Insta) are people calling for a return to how BB was back on channel 10.

4 Likes

Brenton should count himself very unlucky, had he won the challenge he would have survived the eviction for sure.
Taras also made the right decision by keeping Reggie, knowing that evicting her would have broken many viewers’ hearts.

I think Reggie also gets sympathy because she lost some of her original winnings to a con artist. I think Reggie is just a ‘girl from Tassie who ran a fish and chip shop’ with little real life experience and was unfortunately an easy target.

Mind you, I notice there have been multiple stories where she’s said she wants a job in television or radio. This harks back to early BB days, before instagram, when many of the contestants were trying to get airtime about their desire to work on a travel show.

1 Like

Reggie didn’t win any challenges during her time in the house this season, so if she wins it will be based on public sentiment.

Taras won 11 challenges (a Big Brother Australia record) and can’t be underestimated.

Sonia, Reggie, Johnson and Taras were on The Morning Show this morning.

I read she handed over 40 grand to fund a pilot for a tv show that never eventuated .

Also she payed off her mortgage with the money and some of it went towards her divorce.

Larry Emdur hinted there would be another series of Big Brother next year.

1 Like

If their is, they need to make BIG changes by:

• Making it live with 24/7 house streams on 7+ instead of prerecorded 6 months earlier.
  • Letting viewers vote who gets evicted by calling in, like the old version
  • Get rid of the challenges, focus more on the housemates
  • Move the show to after main reality for 30 minutes
  • Bring back the old format

Over to tonight’s final, will it be live or prerecorded like VIP?

9 Likes

Live, apparently with a crowd of 2000. Well that’s what Sonia said on The Morning Show today.

Yeah, it’s live. Ticket holders were told to arrive by 6:15 for a 7:30 start.

I had tickets, but had to cancel due to mates getting covid… again. :unamused:

1 Like

500 minimum will no doubt be Seven employees and friends

1 Like

Noooooo!!!
At least put it on a multichannel and 7plus, not the main channel… or later in the night if it is. (Like 10pm after The Latest at 9.30).