Big Brother

I really hope they given the second 2021 series a rethink. We just don’t need that much of one show in one year.

2 Likes

Sounds like Channel 7 are sick of making ratings flops

The two 2 seasons combined will probably only go for 12 weeks, thats not much at all. That would be 1 regular season of Masterchef/The Block.

But 6 weeks of Big Brother dragged this year.

1 Like

That was only due to how 7 edited it and how repetitive it was.

6 weeks dragged?

It went for three months on 10 back in the day. 6 weeks is nothing.

5 Likes

They struggled to keep entertaining talent on the show - which is why they tried to drag out Angela’s appearance on the show as much as possible.

1 Like

I reckon they should push that series into 2022. In case things happen they’ll be able to have a series on the shelf ready to go.

3 Likes

Look don’t get my wrong I found the 10 and 9 versions draggy too. But at least I felt engaged and living through the experience with them. I liked what 7 did but I got bored.

The series just filmed was approx 64 days in duration.

1 Like

Personally I think given how small the show is compared to it being on TEN and NINE, I actually like the idea of there being 2 series per year.

Yeah for die hard fans I can understand. Personally I would rather see something different. I know people say it’s short seasons but it’s not a big break between seasons and could really damage the brand. We have seen it happen before with other reality formats. But I am happy to be proven wrong.

2 Likes

So almost 4 weeks longer than the previous season. That must mean there are intruders in the 2021 season.

Maybe airing more than 3 days a week also (not a bad idea, was always a long wit from Tuesday to Sunday)

Surely it wasn’t filming for that long. It started filming only a few weeks before I’m a Celebrity.

I say Big Brother needs to be turned into a real life Among Us. With people being shot. :wink:

3 Likes

The contestants in the eviction room acting like they don’t know who the imposter is:

2 Likes

Filming started on October 19. 64 days from that date is the 22nd of December which is 9 weeks. That lines up with the casting notice that said contestants will have to be available for 10-12 weeks of filming.

3 Likes

So theoretically, if Holey Moley is indeed a dud, BB could be scrambled to air in Q1?

1 Like

Yep :slight_smile:

1 Like