Big Brother

If they are only 5 week seasons; one in feb and one in October I don’t think there will be too much damage. It feels fresh now so they can get away with it, but wouldn’t want to see it year after year.

3 Likes

Short seasons, endless amount of Instagram influencer wannabees to exploit

3 Likes

If Big Brother rates well enough to last beyond next year, I wouldn’t be overly surprised if the house returns to Dreamworld on the Gold Coast. Could imagine them being desperate for positive publicity in the media after 4-5 rough years following the ride tragedy and more recently, the pandemic.

2 Likes

How did those people get into the compound despite the tight security?

The last paragraph also mentioned that Angela’s eviction in last season was the one which was not initially recorded and had to be reshot.

1 Like

I believe Big Brother are moving locations next season due to stuff like this?

Weren’t they going to be evicted? (pardon the pun)

3 Likes

It’s time to go…

[unnecessary tense music and people staring]

Big Brother!

1 Like

Make it online only with full frontal nudity. :stuck_out_tongue: BRING BACK UNCUT!

1 Like

It’s so weird, the people who apply for these shows are basically nearly nude on their IG with no dignity so they wouldn’t care about uncut. I’m sure a lot will start onlyfans pages after getting some exposure.

Interesting I thought at the time they were reporting it was the first eviction they shot. I do remember that eviction and it did seem she knew she was going. I think after that eviction I stopped watching.

Imagine one condition of applying for BB is having NO accounts to the likes of Instagram and Tik Tak. More “civilised” contestants and less fame seeking contestants

Former Big Brother contestant Saxon Pepper, who was in season eight (2008), has been released from jail.

Tik Tok :joy:

3 Likes

Lol. Yes, thats the one. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Having social media accounts is perfectly normal.

3 Likes

inb4 our friend from Newcastle suggests contestants should have compulsory Media Spy accounts.

1 Like

If you’re referring to me…I’M NOT FROM NEWCASTLE!!! We just get their TV and ABC radio stations.

Also, couldn’t care if they had a MS account or not. I’m more into the saucy social media side of the female contestants. Yes I admit it, I’m a perv. Everyone is.

1 Like

Do we know many details about the second season of Big Brother next year which will air in the back half of the year?

I’d love it if it were a celebrity version, although I recognise that it is highly unlikely.

From what TVBB has said, two Civilian series will air in 2021 and then in early 2022 a fans vs faves will air. With the faves only consisting of all stars from the 3 series on channel 7.

1 Like

Slim pickings from the sound of things.

2 Likes