Big Brother

Wow that is a very long series. Not to mention the fact they are doing two series. There is no chance they filmed back to back series?

I would say they filmed both cause they weren’t sure how long they would have that location for. Gonna be weird for the contestants to sit on that if they’re in the 2nd lot.

The series they just filmed is the one season airing in march. It was nine weeks in duration. The second series for 2021 will be filmed later and will use a second house. It was said ages ago that this series would have a production duration of 10-12 weeks.

2 Likes

First teaser of the new season will be shown during the debut of Holey Moley tomorrow, according to TV Tonight.

1 Like

2021 First Look:

5 Likes

Think you know Big Brother’s game?

Take a look, there’s more than meets the eye

Think you know Big Brother ’s game? Think again.

This year, Big Brother is seriously stepping things up with more rooms, more secrets, more twists and more thrills to keep Australia guessing.

In 2020, the iconic reality series had an average total video audience of 1.39 million Australians, making it Seven’s biggest series TV launch in two years.

In 2021, a new group of Housemates will find themselves living together, cut-off from the outside world with cameras and microphones recording their every move – 24 hours a day.

They will soon find out there’s more to Big Brother ’s house – and game – than meets the eye.

Australia will once again decide the winner of Big Brother in a live finale. Who wins? You decide.

5 Likes

Wowzers. That promo has me hyped!! Looks bloody awesome!!!

Is there a potential hint to a come back of the original big brother theme? The sound effect for the eye of the tiger is the original BB theme effect. Interesting.

2 Likes

That is a very good promo

5 Likes

Someone has done a frame-by-frame analysis of the promo. Worth a read.

Looks like there are a few shots of challenges. Have we just been spoiled on who makes the top 7 again?

Am I right in saying this is the first time they have revealed housemates before the series starts?

They did last year as-well.

Oh. ok.

did the HM get revealed tonight?

According to the Geelong Advertiser, local real estate agent Daniel Hayes could be a housemate in the new season.
https://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/entertainment/geelong-real-estate-mogul-daniel-hayes-rumoured-to-appear-on-big-brother-australia/news-story/0e1352d0c73a802b74e636516bd3cb49

The first housemate has been revealed:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMZGp75FVWq/

Take a look at Sarah Jane

This 65-year-old style icon is stepping out of her box into Big Brother’s game

Meet Sarah Jane, a 65-year-old antique jewellery dealer from Sydney.

This fierce fashion icon believes her winning edge will be playing Big Brother ’s game with humanity, kindness, understanding and an open heart.

“I might be the oldest but I have an opportunity to prove to people that you can all put yourself outside of a comfort zone and fly,” she says.

“It’s going to be mad, it’s going to be fun, it’s going to be terrifying. Bring it on!”

SJ and a new breed of housemates will find themselves living together, cut-off from the outside world with cameras and microphones recording their every move – 24 hours a day.

They’ll soon find out there’s more to Big Brother than meets the eye. Think you know Big Brother ’s game? Think again.

1 Like

That’s Hayes in the clip, I know one of his many ex
Wives. He only recently divorced again. Not sure he needs the cash, though he would be better suited to MAFS.

His a bit of an actor. I mean don’t tell me his crying for missing his kids or some BS (his kids dont even live with him ffs!)

1 Like

Is that a crowd cheering them as they go in?
Maybe they’ll have one when they leave as well. Really hoping Sonia does interviews with them as they leave this season.

3 Likes

Sarah Jane released a book last year called Life in a Box.
https://www.murdochbooks.com.au/browse/books/other-books/Life-In-A-Box-Sarah-Jane-Adams-9781760524951

1 Like