Better Homes and Gardens

They should be able to accommodate it with the Opening Ceremony since that is due to kick off at around 10pm AEDST (if I read the 8pm South Korean local time being correct), etc.

They’ll probably show BH&G then have an extended build-up/countdown show leading into the Opening Ceremony

Better Homes and Gardens gets fresher with Pete Evans

My Kitchen Rules judge Pete Evans brings his passion for fresh and healthy food to Australia’s number one lifestyle show.

Channel Seven today announced MY KITCHEN RULES judge Pete Evans will join BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS as a regular guest chef.

Cooking from his home kitchen, Pete will share his simple and nutritious recipes with the Better Homes audience.

Australians have respected Pete’s honest feedback whilst judging home cooked meals prepared by MY KITCHEN RULES contestants. Now viewers will be able to take Pete’s advice to their own kitchens as he serves up a range of simple family recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Pete said: “I’m super excited to be joining the Better Homes and Gardens family. The show has a well-earned trust by all generations of viewers. I can’t wait to share my own family recipes with a focus on sustainable health.”

Pete will present on the show regularly throughout the 2018 season alongside chefs Karen Martini and Fast Ed Halmagyi.

2018 marks an incredible 24th year for BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS. Since its first episode in 1995, the show continues to dominate the lifestyle audience and has collected a record 12 Logie Awards for Most Popular Lifestyle Program.

Pete’s first segment airs Friday, 9 March at 7.00pm on Seven where he’ll cook a delicious pumpkin hummus. Plus, he and wife Nicola show Johanna Griggs around their farm on the NSW North Coast.

1 Like

Pete’s regular appearance on BH&G will start AFTER the current season of My Kitchen Rules finishes, so expecting sometime in May.

1 Like

According to latest promo, MasterChef Australia 2009 runner-up Poh Ling Yeow is special guest on this week’s episode.

1 Like

Next Friday (June 29) is the show’s 1000th episode. Who could believe this show is still going strong after 23 years?
In that episode Adam Dovile’s young family will be introduced for the first time. His wife Lisa has not been on national TV since she and Adam won House Rules in 2014 (although she had appeared on Sydney Weekender occasionally since the couple moved to Sydney).

1 Like

I thought Sydney Weekender was shown nationally on 7TWO?

2 Likes

Better Homes and Gardens celebrates 1000 episodes

To mark the milestone, Johanna Griggs and the team welcome you inside their own homes and gardens.

Don’t miss this incredibly special episode Friday 7.00pm on Seven.

mp4_000002240mp4_000004680mp4_000006400mp4_000007840mp4_000012160mp4_000017680mp4_000020200mp4_000030320mp4_000033200

3 Likes

2 Likes

A fantastic achievement and Aussie treasure. Touching and inspiring so many lives. A lifestyle leader. Seven and everyone involved in the show should be proud their work has engaged audiences week in week out for so long.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Tonight’s episode is shown on 7TWO in all states except WA due to Seven’s coverage of the royal wedding of Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank.

1 Like

Tonight’s Countdown to Christmas will be shown on 7TWO in all states except WA due to Seven’s live coverage of Big Bash League.

1 Like

Returning for 2019

3 Likes

This Friday marks the start of the new season of BH&G, but it’s clear the BBL takes priority. QLD and SA viewers will have to follow BH&G from main channel to 7TWO once the cricket starts.
In NT, BH&G will be shown in full on 7TWO from 7pm local time. In WA, BH&G will air as usual at 7pm on main channel, against live BBL on 7mate (5.30pm-9pm local time)

2 Likes

NZ FTA channel Three Life will fasttrack the current season at 7.30pm Saturdays starting from February 9, with each episode to be shown eight days after Seven’s broadcast.

BH&G special tonight and normal episode tomorrow on 7Two

3 Likes

Jason Hodges has won another gold medal at this year’s Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show. You can see how his garden design came into fruition on this week’s show.

3 Likes

Tonight’s episode aired in South Australia at 6.30pm due to 7TWO’s live telecast of Australian Swimming Championships.

Next week on Good Friday, BH&G will be shown on main channel in NT and Tasmania at 7.30pm, with no Friday night AFL.

2 Likes

Three Life has dropped BH&G from its schedule.