Bachelor in Paradise

That was the underlying message that I got as well.

Nope. His grandma really did die.

Tim, Chris & Conor

That is an interesting direction to go in. I think it’ll be good.

It’s better than them sending in a bunch of Americans as filler that nobody knows that will just go back to the USA after filming. I like the idea.

I’m guessing if 3 guy are going in at once it probably means that Timm and Ciarran quit (or at least one of them).

So they sent in 3 slices of white bread?

This again? There are people of colour in there already too.

2 Likes

I quite like the idea of sending 3 randoms in. It is a strange move though.

Though it’s probably better than just using the same old personalities seen on the Bachelor franchise in the past.

Indeed. Isn’t it going against the whole concept of the show?

Yeah I guess. But I guess they are still ‘Bachelors’. I don’t think I care enough about the show to be too concerned with it though.

The producers and 10 should be ashamed of themselves tonight. The opening segment with the mayhem of the boys threatening to leave and Jamie acting the way he did when he thought Timm was leaving was uncomfortable television.

Jamie clearly is someone with special needs and I didnt think it was appropriate that went to air tonight.

The way he was crying and begging Timm to stay. It was really awkward and I felt uneasy watching that.

Something to think about. Reality TV producers exploiting people with special needs is starting to become a norm here and its not on. Keiran from Big Brother is another one.

2 Likes

The fact that he has to come out and post this acknowledges they know its wrong.

Obviously I haven’t watched it. So I can only go on the few posts I just saw on Twitter. It’s gutter television. The good natured feeling of the first few seasons of the US Bachelor and Bachelorette are long gone. Warner Bros. should be ashamed of themselves for making crap like this.

1 Like

Where did the laughing emoji go?

How exactly is Kieran a person with special needs? I don’t see it at all.

Who says Jamie is a person of special needs? If he is I’m sorry for him being treated badly, I just see him as being a wee bit weird. Isn’t he a fireman? The “boy’s mayhem” was brought on by their own behaviour.

Oh cmon. Its BLINDINGLY obvious he isn’t all there.

What 40 year old man acts the way he did? Timm wasn’t dying, he was leaving the island. That’s not normal behaviour.

I don’t understand what that has to do with the producers though or why they should be ashamed? Timm threatened to leave, Jamie had a cry about it and then threatened to leave himself. In the end nobody ended up leaving. Of course Jamie seems to have a few screws loose but it’s his choice to be there.

I’m loving having Alisha back, she’s great! I’m also super keen to se why her and Keira hate each other so much next week.

2 Likes