Bachelor in Paradise

He’s only there because he’s “not all there”. He would have walked into the interview room and once he started talking the producers would have been cheering with glee. Thats the bit where I think theyre exploiting him.

But doesn’t that apply to most reality show participants?

I don’t know. I think its all an act and editing. He seems like the type to do anything the producers say to get air time. He seems normal on IG

1 Like

Exactly, Jamie is not being forced to be on the program.

With season 2 of The Masked Singer premiering on August 10 and season 8 of The Bachelor starting two nights later, I think Bachelor in Paradise should finish on Sunday, August 9.

Finally caught up with this week’s episodes last night. I think Jamie’s crying over Timm’s threat to leave was an over reaction because Timm is a good friend of Jamie.
Poor Brittney though, she couldn’t catch her luck. During her time on The Bachelor and last season of Bachelor in Paradise she didn’t have a single date. On Wednesday’s episode Conor invited her to a single date, but she was struck down by a bug and became the first participant in the show’s history to pull out of a date due to illness. Brittney wanted to gave a rose to Conor but he was saved by Mary.
Jake made a valid reason to walk out of the rose ceremony. Not only did he want to pursue a relationship with Megan Marx again, he was also sick of some people giving friendship roses to prolong their stay at the resort.

Did he want to get a sex with her too? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Keira is reality television gold. I hope she doesn’t go the next ep.

Absolute gold. 10 need to find a permanent show for her

I was quite surprised that Helena was sent home in last night’s rose ceremony because she felt she was not in danger of being dumped by Alex. Instead Alex gave the rose to Keira.

Were we watching the same show? Since when was Helena ever going to get a rose from Alex? Alex was deciding between Keira and Jess. It was pretty obvious that Helena was going to go and she said so herself. I’m just glad that Keira is still there.

Also these people like Cass and Niranga just giving each other roses is lame. Clearly they are just there for a holiday.

I think they should get Britney (crazy one not the one with Timm) to be the next Bachelorette

1 Like

Jamie really needs to go. Its just uncomfortable television.

To quote Ciarann “hes not all there”.

Its really awkward and horrible what he’s doing to Brittany. Its not normal.

3 Likes

Keira has told Jonathan Moran’s Confidential podcast (out tomorrow, July 29), that she’s shocked by her edit and how she was portrayed again as a villain on this season, saying the villain label gave her massive anxiety. She said she got a lot of hate mail and even death threats on social media.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/rattled-keira-maguire-over-bachelor-in-paradise-edit/news-story/74efdf7d09edf06493160743f8401521

I think Keira had settled down a bit after the dramas of the Sunday and Monday episodes this week.

1 Like

He sounds like the Karen’s in Bunnings.

He wouldn’t have a leg to stand on. He knew what he was signing up for, he knew how he was “portrayed” on The Bachelor and if he doesn’t like how he comes across then shouldn’t have signed on again. He’s clearly a very bitter person that isn’t all there and numerous other contestants have said that as well. I’m guessing he goes home tonight.

6 Likes

What a hypocrite. If you want your privacy - don’t post on Instagram!

6 Likes

Just looking for more Insta fame by saying he’s going to sue 10.

2 Likes