Australia's Got Talent

Me too.

I don’t think he needs to be on the same panel as David. They’re very similar.

They should’ve had an Aussie singer or comedian in his place.

New world record makes a splash

Wolfpack on the prowl for AGT gold

Award-winning routines and record-breaking acts sent tonight’s AGT auditions to new heights on Channel 7 and 7plus tonight.

Judge Alesha Dixon couldn’t wait to press the Golden Buzzer when Wolfpack, the 2019 Hip Hop International Australia champions, showed off their epic dance moves and earned themselves a place in the Semi-Finals.

Alesha said: “When they walked out it was like a force of energy that just hit me. With the Golden Buzzer, you can’t question it, I just knew it.”

Kate Ritchie called the high-energy hip hop dancers’ routine “incredible”, while David cautioned everyone: “This now is the gold standard. You’ve got to beat Wolfpack.”

US-based bellyflop artist Professor Splash broke his own world record when he jumped from a nine-metre-high platform into a 30-centimetre-deep pool… that was on fire. “People think I’m crazy but the pain lasts for a minute and the glory last a lifetime,” he declared.

The death-defying stunt stunned the judges, with David calling Professor Splash “one in a million”.

One of Australia’s finest stand-up comedians and TV WEEK Logie Award-winner Tahir hit the stage with a never-before-seen character, The World’s Best Worst Magician, and walked away with four yeses and plenty of accolades.

Dale Woodbridge-Brown, who was named 2021 Indigenous Circus Performer by the Australian Circus Festival and received the NAIDOC Award in 2019, hoped his unique AGT performance would prove “you can make it big even if you don’t fit the mould”.

Mesmerised, all four judges said “yes” as Shane admitted: “I don’t even know what I’m watching but I love it.”

Never one to shy from the Got Talent stage, David joined Dale for a kind of rose ceremony Australia had never seen before.

See tonight’s incredible highlights here:

High-energy Golden Buzzer-worthy hip hop dance act Wolfpack

Professor Splash breaks world record with death-defying stunt

The World’s Best Worst Magician’s ‘not-so-magical’ AGT act

Sunday night on AGT: a magician with a message, a freakishly flexible performer and a familiar face take their talents to the stage.

How many audition episodes?

I’m assuming 2 more? We have had a golden buzzer every episode with just Riki Lee having the golden buzzer left.

So much more to give

Young Talent Time star stuns judges on AGT

A freakishly flexible performer, familiar faces and a joyous folk dance dominated the AGT stage tonight on Channel 7 and 7plus.

Judges Kate Ritchie and Shane Jacobson were pleasantly surprised whenYoung Talent Time star Beven Addinsall stepped on stage to audition. Lost for words, Shane said: “I was a fan of yours well before anyone cared who I was.”

Kate added: “I remember you so clearly. I think I may even have your autograph in an autograph book.”

Beven’s enchanting performance of John Farnham’s Burn for You ended with a standing ovation and four yeses as Alesha Dixon said: “What’s lovely about meeting you and seeing the audience reaction, it feels like an old friend is coming home, which is really, really nice.”

Alesha and David Walliams then welcomed a familiar face from Britain’s Got Talent: Guinea-based contortionist and dancer Papi Flex. After subjecting the judges to what looked like a nightmare chiro session, Shane asked if he arrived in “carry-on luggage”. Papi crawled off of the stage with four yeses.

David described Papi’s act as “stunning” and said: “Once seen, never forgotten.”

The AGT stage transformed into a massive celebration for dance group Down to Bhangra’s audition. The judges called the Punjabi folk dance performance “vibrant”, “colourful” and “magical”.

After four yeses, Kate thanked the group for introducing her to this form of dance, declaring the performance "full of joy”, while David loved every moment and said he could “watch that one for hours”.

Female acrobatic troupe Acromazing dazzled the judges with their epic routine. Alesha said: “That was like a piece of art, it was breathtaking. As a woman I feel so proud to see these incredibly strong female warriors on this stage.”

Yosein Chi’s brilliant balance

Contortionist Papi Flex brings the OMG to AGT

Acromazing stun AGT with graceful goosebump-worthy performance

Tomorrow night on AGT: Brace for the wonderful, weird and wacky auditions as a new wave of talent braves the AGT stage.

Just amazing.

2 Likes

Strength and resilience stun on AGT stage

Powerful performance strikes gold

The stunning, surprising and shocking auditions continued on AGT tonight as electrifying dance groups, a magician with a mind-reading goose and a message of belonging from a powerful youth choir left the judges in awe on Channel 7 and 7plus.

Host Ricki-Lee was overcome with emotion as she gave her Golden Buzzer – and a guaranteed place in the Semi-Final – to dancers Mariia and Vlada, who arrived in Sydney from war-torn Ukraine two months ago.

After seeing the powerful contemporary dance audition, the duo’s first performance since leaving their home country, Ricki-Lee admitted: “I am shaking, I don’t even know what to say.”

Alesha Dixon said: “I am in awe of your strength and resilience. My heart is with all of you.”

The United Voices of Phoenix, Evolution and Northmead CAPA – a youth choir from Western Sydney – took to AGT’s stage with a moving rendition of Coldplay’s Fix You.

Conductor Natalie said: “Our group is about community. We have a melting pot of backgrounds, immigrants, refugees. The magic of the group is we come in with all these cultures.”

Their inspiring audition, a “goosebump moment” for Kate Ritchie, received a standing ovation and four yeses from the judges.

David Walliams added: “This is how you want the world to be, people coming together from all around the world to make something beautiful.”

Magician Matt Tarrant, and sidekick Bruce the mind-reading goose, captivated the judges. David said: “You are full of surprises, and surprises is one thing we love on Got Talent.”

Spanish street performer Muy Moi’s intense audition, which involved winding his body in ways not physically possible, sticking a knife up his nose and setting his body on fire – among other freakishly fabulous acts – had the judges on the edge of their seats. All aside from David that is, who hid behind his chair, admitting: “what a relief that’s over… we suffer more pain than you do watching it. It was certainly memorable.”

Shane added: “I am so glad you are ok.”

Comedian Haydn Tuia’s audition did more than impress the judges, with his unique and risqué stand up routine earning with four yeses.

Sunday night on AGT: Life-changing auditions are set to shock, surprise and delight.

Semifinals of AGT start Sunday 6 November.

I caught up with this ep last night and wow, Magic Mike was amazing.

It’s been fun and entertaining with lots of acts from Australia and overseas this season.

Colossal choirs and bare balancing

A thrilling penultimate night of auditions on AGT

David Walliams, Kate Ritchie, Alesha Dixon and Shane Jacobson became part of the biggest choir ever to attempt an AGT audition tonight on Channel 7 and 7plus.

When solo act Darren Percival said he was going to perform with the biggest choir AGT has ever seen, the judges were perplexed. Within a matter of seconds the judges, Ricki-Lee and the audience were roped in to take part.

“Singing together in a group, there’s nothing like it. Once people start harmonising with other people, they get to see the healing benefits of singing,” Darren said. David stole the show when he grabbed the microphone from Darren and started singing to Kate, with all four judges saying yes.

As Britain’s Got Talent semi-finalist Mr Uekusa stripped on stage for his unique balancing act, Alesha told Kate: “I don’t think this is your cup of tea.” Kate strongly disagreed, branding it “right up her alley”.

The act left the judges as well as the audience in hysterics. Crying with laughter, Shane said: “Halfway through your act I turned to Alesha and said this is the best day of my life.” Mr Uekusa received four yeses.

Aiming to inspire young kids, the Pinoy Hiphop dancers brought an incredible energy to the room and walked away with four yeses. Alesha said: “Some things are hard to explain, and you just know how they make you feel, and you made us feel alive.”

David added: “One of my favourite moments on AGT by far, I loved it.”

Melbourne-based singer-song writer Grace Frost also got the judges involved, performing an original song written using the words they gave her. Kate loved Grace’s act and Shane said it was “very clever”.

David praised: “Great trick, very original and you turned out with a lovely song. Such a beautiful singer and you play beautifully,” before all four judges said yes.

Arts teacher John Thiering’s tribute to his parents took the judges on a journey of love via sand art. Mesmerised, they described the act as “really beautiful”, “emotional” and “touching”. John also received four yeses.

Mr Uekusa strips off and auditions with his incredible balancing act

Magic Macy’s tricks leave the judges in awe

Kate Ritchie is left stunned as escape artist Danny ZZZ frees himself in the nick of time

Tomorrow night on AGT: The final auditions take the stage to vie for their chance at AGT glory.

Really loving this season. Great contestants. Great judges.

1 Like

The stage is set for the Semi-Finals

Two new Guinness World Records set on the last night of AGT auditions

The final night of AGT auditions delivered Australian fan favourites, a funky nonna and even more record-breaking acts that left judges David Walliams, Kate Ritchie, Alesha Dixon and Shane Jacobson stunned tonight on Channel 7 and 7plus.

David found himself back on stage to join circus clown Walison Muh for a highly entertaining mock cowboy duel that scored four yeses. “The great thing about the act is you don’t need any words and that’s an amazing talent to have,” David said.

Brothers and rappers, 15-year-old Dylan and 11-year-old Damien, busk at Sydney’s Pitt Street Mall on weekends and boast a fan list that includes The Kid LAROI and AGT’s very own host, Ricki-Lee. Tonight, they added four more names to their list when their audition received unanimous yeses.

Two auditions set brand new Guinness World Records: Speed stacking world champion Jaydyn Coggins completed 15 individual 3-6-3 sport stacks in a record time of 45.811 seconds, while Adam from Aussie Head Madness ate 123 grams of world’s hottest chilli: the Carolina Reaper.

Sydney 2000 Olympic Games sweetheart Nikki Webster was a proud coach when her singing group auditioned in front of the judges. “I’m lucky enough to be raising the next superstars of Australia. I’m so proud of each and every one of them.”

Australia’s favourite farmer, Dave from Big Brother and Dancing With The Stars, took to the AGT stage with his rescue dog Jimmy and kids from his charity RuffTRACK. “This is a bit different. I’m a youth worker and run a pretty unique program that utilises dogs to be able to transform kids,” he explained.

Alesha said: “I love what you are doing, love what this represents that all of us deserve a chance to start again.” Farmer Dave got four yeses.

The final audition of the season was an electrifying performance by 63-year-old DJ Sue, who the judges called “gangster granny” and “the coolest nanna on the planet”.

“We’ve never seen a lady of your age spin the decks like that,” David added before all four judges said yes.

Modern clown Walison leaves the judges cackling with laughter

Singing tradie Tim Stevens wows the audience with his voice

Shu Sugisaki has the audience on their feet singing with him

Next week on AGT: The Semi-Finals officially kick off as the best of the best storm the stage and give it their all to get one step closer to the crown.

2 Likes

He’s doing a wholesome act and 7News degrades it by using that headline.

Excluding Golden Buzzers, Judges will chose 11 acts to go through to the semi finals.

This year it is a very brutal judges cut compared to last time (2019) where they had 30 contestants in the semi finals with 5 semi finals.

My guess is that Alesha & David were too expensive for 7 to have more than 2 semi finals

First three Grand Finalists revealed

Walison Muh, Sienna Kaitlyn and Ramadhani brothers to compete for AGT glory

The first three of six AGT Grand Finalists were revealed tonight in a show-stopping Semi-Final on Channel 7 and 7plus.

Circus performer Walison Muh, 11-year-old singer Sienna Kaitlyn, and head-to-head balancing acrobats Ramadhani brothers moved one step closer to AGT glory and the $100,000 grand prize.

The Ramadhani brothers left the judges in awe with their most extreme performance yet, cementing their coveted AGT Grand Final spot.

Kate Ritchie, who awarded the Tanzanian performers her Golden Buzzer after their initial audition, said: “My heart was in my throat. I was on the edge of my seat. I couldn’t take my eyes off you. We’ve never, ever seen anything like that before. You guys can win this.”

Alesha Dixon described their act as “a masterpiece and a demonstration on how to blow everybody else out of the competition”.

David Walliams added: “Every single moment was electric. You’ve come here to win.”

Walison Muh, who joined the circus in Brazil at the age of 13, was emotional after advancing to the AGT Grand Final. His distinctive performance, featuring Shane Jacobson on stage, captured the judges’ hearts.

Alesha declared: “I love you, you are so unique, a breath of fresh air.” David agreed, calling Walison’s performance “truly, truly magic”.

Sienna Kaitlyn’s decision to take on a huge song – Mariah Carey’s Vision of Love – paid off as host Ricki-Lee said her performance “blew the roof off this place”.

Kate praised Sienna’s courage, while Shane announced: “That stage was yours and you are supposed to be here.”

Alesha added: “I hope when you are picking up your Grammy in 15 years they show this clip.”

Impressionist Elliot Loney wows judges with speed dating celebrities skit

11 year old Sienna Katleyn takes to the stage singing a Mariah Carey classic

The Ramadhani brothers perform more head balancing, this time with a ladder, head pole and seesaw

Shane Jacobson joins clown Walison Muh for a game of tennis

Next week on AGT: The second epic Semi-Final is here as eight performers give their all for the remaining three spots in the AGT Grand Final.

2 Likes

So if Kath and Kim specials are on Sunday 20th and Monday 21st, when is the AGT final?

AGT finale could be 7pm with Kath and Kim at 8:30/9pm?

Kath and Kim has been posted as Sun 7.00 and Mon 7.30.