Australia's Got Talent

There’s a TBA for Sunday week 8-9:40pm. I’d say that’s AGT finale.

1 Like

The grand battle begins

Six supremely talented acts to compete for AGT glory

Unforgettable acts captivated the judges tonight in a bid for the final three life-changing places in the AGT Grand Final, airing 7.00pm Sunday, 20 November on Channel 7 and 7plus.

Aerial acrobat Oleg cemented his Grand Final spot after entrancing the judges with a performance Alesha Dixon called “absolutely spectacular”.

David Walliams said he “could watch that all over again”, while Shane declared Oleg “a strong performer in every sense of the word”.

Acromazing had the judges in awe with their act, dedicated to their head coach Kim, who was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2020.

Their captivating routine was “faultless” to David, and flooded Kate Ritchie with “waves of goose bumps over and over”.

Alesha added: “I was watching Kim, your wonderful coach, watching you and that moved me. You should be so proud.”

On his performance, comedian Emo Majok explained: “My comedy is on the edge, that’s because my life is on the edge. I’m a single dad, father of three. I want to build a better life for my kids. I want my kids to be proud of me.”

Emo moved one step closer to AGT glory after his routine left David declaring: “We are in the presence of a great comedian who is dealing with taboo subjects but in a funny and inclusive way. This, for me, is just a perfect comedy act. You are a superstar.”

Shane added: “On this show our dream is to launch careers. I would be so shocked if we don’t see a whole lot of you on TV from this day forward. You are going to be doing this for a very long time.”

The six spectacular performers competing for AGT Grand Final glory are: travelling Ukrainian aerial sensation Oleg; epic all-female acrobatic gymnastics troupe Acromazing; comedy superstar in the making Emo Majok; circus clown Walison Muh; 11-year-old rising pop-star Sienna Kaitlyn; and undiscovered head-to-head balancing phenomenon Ramadhani brothers.

Voting is now open for Australia to decide who will become the next AGT champion and take home the life-changing $100,000 grand prize money.

See tonight’s incredible highlights here:

Oleg’s entrancing aerial act

Acromazing epitomise strength and resilience

Emo’s edgy routine on race and love

AGT Grand Final 8.00pm Sunday Channel 7

1 Like

Acromazing crowned AGT champions

All-female acrobatic troupe takes out the title and $100,000 prizemoney

The all-female acrobatic gymnastics troupe Acromazing was crowned as the new AGT champions in a public vote during the spectacular Grand Final that saw six acts take to the world’s biggest stage tonight on Channel 7 and 7plus.

After host Ricki-Lee revealed the results, Acromazing member Maddi Lacey said: “This is life-changing. We just want to thank everybody in the crowd tonight, every contestant, all of the girls in Acromazing, all of our beautiful coaches, and all of Australia for voting for us to win, and our beautiful judges too.”

Throughout Acromazing’s AGT journey, their spellbinding routines and displays of strength enthralled the audience and judges, who called their technique “faultless” and their movements “captivating”. Their gravity-defying Grand Final performance was no exception.

David Walliams lauded the group for thinking out of the box with their compelling performance and very unusual music. Shane Jacobson added: “Your entire routines are based on trust. Everything looks so beautiful, it’s like poetry in motion.”

Alesha Dixon said their Grand Final routine was “infectious to watch”, fused with “heart and soul” and their song choice was “perfection”.

Kate Ritchie said: “Incredibly beautiful. I feel so proud of you. I have a young daughter myself and seeing a unit of girls out there working so beautifully together, you should be so proud.”

Acromazing took home a life-changing $100,000 in prizemoney after defeating five Grand Finalists: Ukrainian aerial sensation Oleg, head-to-head balancing phenomenon Ramadhani Brothers, comedy superstar in the making Emo Majok, travelling circus clown Walison Muh and 11-year-old rising pop star Sienna Katelyn.

See tonight’s unmissable Grand Final acts here:

Acromazing win AGT 2022

Acromazing’s gravity-defying winning routine

Ramadhani Brothers’ breath-taking head-to-head balancing act

Aerialist Oleg’s ode to Ukraine

David Walliams joins Walison Muh for his joyful act

Emo Majok’s Grand Final routine had everyone in hysterics

Future pop star Sienna Katelyn’s Grand Final performance with her dad

Yep those were the best two IMO too. The problem is that it’s all judge picked up until the finale. With these shows though the younger acts always seem to do well. A group with 20 people probably had a lot of support behind them which is an advantage.

Also don’t like how these shows are all judge picked up until the finale. It’s such a dated formula. I’m really looking forward to Idol going back to live shows and viewer voting. It will make it stand out and hopefully shift more shows to go back this way.

0d1ae1509a799d298da98712913226e9f3b53058_2_690x388
Fan favourite contestant from 2022, on TGYH next week.

2 Likes