Australian Survivor

Ten giving the schedule a bit of a shake up. I like it.

US Survivor returning September on Thursdays and AUS Survivor on Wednesdays. GET IN MAH BELLY.

I didn’t realise how much TV I would be consuming this years’ half, rip every other aspect in my life.

1 Like

Was not expecting that, wow.

So I assume that means Bachelor Sun/Mon and/or possibly Tue?

Just a thought
 Maybe it will launch straight after the Masterchef finale on the Tuesday and then return to its original nights of Monday/Tuesday?

1 Like

Coight is on Sundays.

1 Like

So it’s possible that Australian Survivor will overlap with US Survivor on Thursday nights come September.

I guess so. But it could also be moved to Mondays/Tuesdays the following week. We just don’t know yet until they announce a Bachelor launch date.

The week is going to very noisy from a PR perspective. So many show vying for attention - House Rules and MasterChef finals, Ninja Warrior semi-finals?, launch of Survivor and no doubt a launch or two from Seven as well.

BRING
IT
ON

I’m definitely becoming a hermit for the quarter. so if you see me posting more than usual, you’ll know what I’m not doing.

1 Like

I agree that they are most likely just launching it Wed and Thurs after Masterchef and it will settle back Sun-Tues or Mon and Tues the following week. Theres no way they are moving Bachelor when it has worked so well later in the week all of these years.

From Mumbrella this morning:

Australian Survivor: Champions vs Contenders will commence on Wednesday August 1, with sponsors including Holden, BCF, Kellogg’s and Parmalat.

Holden’s sponsorship now extends across broadcast, Tenplay, and official Survivor social channels. Tenplay viewers will also have the chance to win a Holden Commodore Tourer.

“To have first-time sponsors BCF, Kellogg’s and Parmalat come along for the ride shows the belief the market has in the franchise and its ability to engage and excite.”

Becoming?

1 Like

Survivor confirmed to be 5 days shorter this time with the ads stating that it will go for 50 days.

Makes sense considering it was reported somewhere that filming was about a week shorter than anticipated.

Well that is good news. I hope that it means at least a couple of less episodes? I hate those few stupid twists they throw in just to extend episodes so hopefully they remove those. They are the things that ruined the last two seasons. Also do we know how big the cast is yet i.e. have they gone for 24 again?

1 Like
2 Likes

With so many celebrities, it makes sense that I’m A Celeb is rumoured to not return.

1 Like

When does it start? Very confusing!

Strange that that is being made out as a new because New Idea had a story 2 July.

2 Likes