Australian Survivor

I assumed that had been their plan all along. They still have the last 5 episodes of NCIS to show leading into the new season so I assumed Shark Tank will move to 7:30 to accomodate this.

I don’t believe it has been confirmed but it is likely ten will air it in that slot. Ten have to keeo survivor onair for longer than they did last year.

Rove co-hosting The Project tonight - I wonder if he would be interested in hosting “Survivians” :slight_smile:

Live finale and reunion are good additions, if they can provide a better lead in on Sunday’s that would be ideal. Be interesting to see the start time whether they go 7 or 7:30pm (probably the latter) and how many nights a week they will run the show.

Cant wait for it to begin and the other tired format to be over.

Didn’t you read the PR? It says it will be at 7.30 Sunday July 30.

I’m guessing the reason for the live finale is probably more to prevent the winner leaking. I had heard rumours very early on last season that Kristie was the winner so there must have been some people working on the show that let the cat out of the bag.

I don’t agree. What on earth would they put on Sunday’s then? They can’t just give up. Shark Tank is already doing well on Tuesday so they don’t want to move that and risk stuffing that up. Also NCIS has worked previously on Tuesdays so bring it back there in a consistent slot.

Didn’t Bryant Gumble use to host the reunion specials, so maybe Rove can do that? I haven’t watched since season 2 :slight_smile:

Jeff Probst has hosted every Reunion Show since Survivor: Thailand [Season 5]. The previous live shows were hosted by Bryant Gumbel (Survivor: Borneo to Survivor: Africa) and Rosie O’Donnell (Survivor: Marquesas).

1 Like

Meet stay-at-home Tara

1 Like

I couldn’t be bothered with that.

1 Like

Just your everyday desert island paradise.

1 Like

Smiling Assassin Luke Will Stir Up Trouble.

Australian Survivor. Spectacular New Season Starts Sunday 30 July At 7.30pm.

Network Ten’s highly-anticipated new season of Australian Survivor is set to thrill audiences with a captivating cast of 24 everyday Aussies, each with their own cunning and strategic game plan.

One of this season’s fun-loving contestants is Luke Toki, 30, from Perth.

A joker at heart, Luke takes reality television very seriously and is playing to win. After a difficult upbringing, Luke appreciates his family more than anything and wants to make them proud. Formerly a drilling operator in a West Australian mine, he has recently taken a desk job to spend more time at home with his two sons and wife, Mary. A smiling assassin who is not afraid to stir the pot, Luke looks forward to wreaking havoc in Samoa. Please click here for a sneak peek of Luke in action on Australian Survivor.

Season two of the spectacular reality series will see the country’s best game players marooned on the rugged tropical island of Samoa for up to 55 days, with little more than the clothes on their backs.

Luke and his tribemates will face extreme weather and punishing physical challenges as they navigate their way through the twists and turns of the world’s greatest game. The ultimate winner will walk away with a life-changing experience and $500,000.

Tune in to see if Luke has what it takes to be Australia’s Sole Survivor 2017.

1 Like

Sam 2.0. :roll_eyes:

I have to disagree. Sam was as boring as a loaf of white bread. Luke looks to be quite interesting in the video that was posted in that article.

2 Likes

What he says he’s going to do with the $500k won’t go down too well with the jury :money_mouth_face:

Looks like Ten have changed their mind about moving Shark Tank to 7:30. According to the Foxtel EPG instead Survivor will be on three times a week again with Shark Tank to follow at 9. NCIS is again out of the schedule.

Premiere week promo