Australian Survivor

Not sure what all the hype was about tonight. Pretty predictable vote. Why would Flick go and tell El she is voting for her? D.U.M.B!

Agreed. Not sure what David Knox was referring to.

I changed my mind, Kristy is an idiot. her move was so obivious; vote with lee & el and come 3rd with no chance at winning or vote with matt & flick and wipe the slate clean giving all 4 a chance to win. why is she falling for Leeā€™s manipulation about loyalty? has she completely forgotten that lee and el were writing her name down just a few episodes back?

1 Like

I am done. Not watching the last two episodes, why bother watching an inevitable Lee or El win.

2 Likes

I am fuming!!! Lee is a bully. There is no other way to say it. He thinks heā€™s some goody two shoes who has protected her but really heā€™s taking complete advantage of her insecurities. Such a grumpy, arrogant douche. El is not much better and neither is Kristie for letting it happen and making stupid decisions. They know they would never vote each other out and bully her into believing otherwise. Itā€™s so hard to watch.

Flick better be in that finale or this season is a complete and utter joke. I donā€™t like her but sheā€™s played the game. I could not tolerate any of the others taking this out.

5 Likes

Sadly from an interview that Lee gave, it seems both him and El are in the final 3, if not the final two.

That was seriously dumb from Flick. Why would you give El a chance to scramble and try to flip Kristy back which she bloody did thanks to Lee. That bit where Flick wanted to chat to Kristy and then Lee jumped straight in and said no like he was her dad really pissed me off. Iā€™m hoping Flick wins the next immunity which would more than likely see a fire making challenge between Lee and Kristy. I also hope we get an immunity challenge where the woman have a chance. The last three have favoured Lee heavily in my opinion.

1 Like

Knew it was Matt after we saw so many confessionals from him in the first 20 minutes of the episode.

Also, I knew Kristie would never flip on Lee - in my opinion the bond Kristie thinks she has with Lee is stronger than the one he has with El, lol

Stupid move by Flick to tell El. El went into major psycho bitch mode straight away - just shows that as much as they called each other ā€˜friendsā€™ they have no clue as to each otherā€™s real personality.

Agree with Chris here that Lee was bullying Kristie tonight - not allowing her to speak with the others, and acting like she was so emotionally frail as to not be able to hear different opinions.

1 Like

They were all on a small balance log this immunity challenge - Lee has the biggest feet out there. From the American version, itā€™s well known females are better at ā€˜balanceā€™ challenges, plus the fact the balancing aspect wasnā€™t fair (whereby the logs werenā€™t tailored to each individualā€™s foot size) shows that producers are already hoping for Lee to fail one challenge.

Ummm. Iā€™m really angry and bitter at this stage. I realise Iā€™m going to get people that tell me its only tv and donā€™t get so caught up on it, and Iā€™m trying but every negative pre conceived notion I had has come to fruition.

As soon as the promos started I knew Lee would win somehow. It seems like every Australian reality show loves the ā€˜hunkyā€™ Aussie guy to win when they donā€™t deserve it and rest solely on their looks, ā€˜charming personalityā€™ and body to win. The Big Adventure did it, Masterchef season 6 did it and now Survivor. I would love to be proven wrong, but I doubt it will happen.

I know Lee hasnā€™t won yet, but both Meter Maid, Krustie & Grey Mare have received enough negative air time to ensure they arenā€™t going to win. In the Grey Mareā€™s case sheā€™s received so little confessionals she was never in contention to win. Yes the editors could surprise me and have her win, but that would be a particularly bizarre narrative to tell when you want the audience to like the winner. It was also revealed in the last episode what a massive lying hypocrite she was in denying the Saanapu alliance at tribal.

Krustie has received the delusional, annoying idiot edit.

Flick has received the mean girl two faced bitch edit, which has somehow morphed into the misunderstood idiot edit.

Toolie has received dozens of useless confessionals just so as to receive screen time, the producers have been telling us all along that heā€™s a good, honest guy that values friendship and mateship. And now for the last straw they are trying to spin the Lee & El power couple as sweet, likable and oh such a good thing. It really makes me sick.

As for the latest episode. It was no shock Matt was gone. All the confessionals from Matt, Krustie & Meter Maid of an alliance were clearly from previous episodes sliced into this one to create some faux tension.

I have no idea what sort of game Meter Maid is trying to play. I realise Krustie was dumb enough to fuck her game up, but at the beginning of the game she was presented as someone who could actually play the game and wanted to win. Now sheā€™s just some pathetic idiot that doesnā€™t mind losing to ā€˜nobleā€™ people and values friendship. I guess Brooke was really the brains behind the whole outfit. I would like to see her win at this stage, what with the lesser evils and all, but sheā€™s clearly the fourth boot. She never had a chance to win as most viewed her in the same way as Nick and her fate was sealed when she saved El. Why save a part of a power couple that are 100 per cent loyal. It looks like you may be a bartender for a few more decades yet.

Ah Krustie. I could literally spew so many nasty comments about her, but I wonā€™t. I will say I can clearly understand why she is a loner and has no friends. It would not surprise me in the least if it was revealed she has some form of Autism because the girl clearly needs professional help.The biggest LOL I had was her shocked and hurt face at being told she was the most unpopular out there. She has no clue on how to read people. For someone that has vowed tirelessly that she controls her own decisions and she doesnā€™t let anyone manipulate her and even thinking that Lee was going to sacrifice his own game to help her go further she sure likes being under the thumb of people. Sheā€™s the biggest flake I think Iā€™ve ever seen. If Lee and El meant that much to her then why did she even bother giving up false hope to Meter Maid and Matt and even going so far as strategizing. Apart from being a flake sheā€™s so incredibly fickle. Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes. MAKE. UP. YOUR. MIND. If only you could leave her out in the sun and she would melt away into nothingness like a real flake.

Lee & El. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen two contestants more self righteous and have the ability to swallow their own BS so well as much as these two. Enough with the ā€˜no one knows how itā€™s going to end rubbishā€™. We know how itā€™s going to end. Lee & El sticking together as usual. If only someone could have brought that up as El offering false hope like she accused Flick of doing. As for Lee I can see wholeheartedly why the wife/GF is no longer on the scene. That scene where he wouldnā€™t let Krustie talk to Matt was beyond freaky. Taking away someoneā€™s choice just so you could emotionally manipulate and bully that person. Pretty sick behaviour and total disrespect for women. That isnā€™t the first time the chauvinistic pig has been brought to the forefront though.

Iā€™m also sick of the looking down at other contestants that they do. They looked at Bogan Sam like he was a piece of shit writing Elā€™s name down, even though they have done it others. Hell they even thought about voting him off and only acted hurt because he turned first. Hey Lee remember when you said you would help Kate out only to turn on her because you had already promised someone else.

Lee continually looks down at Krustie. So she should be thankful and grateful you dared speak a few sentences to her when you want to use her vote. Yes Lee she should be eternally gratefully that you like her quirkyness and she looks to you as some sort of Greek god and hero. I swear he views her as some sort of crazy carnival attraction.

Constantly calling someone a snake when youā€™ve been far more manipulative and underhanded is also another head scratcher. Now Lee & El is constantly denying the fact that you two are tight and want to go to the end together really noble? How about deliberately isolating and excluding someone socially that doesnā€™t fit into your alliance like Jennah Louise. Is that the act of a good and honest person? So much delusional BS and back patting amongst these two is just unreal.

You would think production could have just given someone an idol like Freebie just so these episodes wouldnā€™t be so boring and predictable, but I think Lee winning plays into what they were hoping all along.

I also donā€™t give El & Lee any credit at getting this far either. They were only saved because Meter Maid couldnā€™t trust Brooke and they only got to that point by riding an alliance from a hideously unfair tribe swap. It also goes to their favour that they have managed to deceive and manipulate a group, post Brooke, of individuals that lack articulation, intelligence and common sense. Matt & Meter Maid were atrocious at letting Lee & El score points off them. Neither defended themselves well and neither brought up Lee & Elā€™s long list of misdemeanors. Itā€™s like they just sat there and let them attack their character. Mattā€™s final performance at Tribal was abysmal.

Disagree. Itā€™s clear the producers are up Leeā€™s arse big time. Both Grey Mare & Krustie whinged about how heavy the disk was to hold which indicates they were hoping somehow Matt would win or Lee as they have greater upper body strength. Since theyā€™ve been favouring Lee considerably the last episodes with the non random challenge tribe advantage. The logs were large also which favoured someone with big feet.

I agree. Apparently she is a super fan of the show. If she does end up winning though we might be rethinking the strategy in the game.

Iā€™m sick of Lee winning but generally these type of endurance challenges in the US are a pretty even playing field and can favour the females more than the males. This challenge was copied from the US but I do think the Aussie execution of it was done poorly. The challenge should have been about balance yet it seemed like the boards were really thick and heavy so a bit more strength came into it which favoured the men.

If she really is a super fan of the show then she must be super dumb. How can she not see that El or LEe will never vote each other off and that they are using bullying tactics to take advantage of her? There is no logic in going with Lee or El to the final 3. None whatsoever. It guaranteeā€™s third spot unless she can win the final immunity challenge which is highly unlikely. I do think sheā€™s a really good shot at winning if she makes it to the end against Lee or El (bitter jury where Kristie has no enemies) but it would be pretty much be the same case had she been there with someone like Flickā€¦ and odds of Kristie being a chance at winning that final challenge would have been more even with them.

Basically I think Kristie has the best shot of anyone and will win should she make it to the end regardless of who she is against. She has no enemies and Iā€™m sure we have a bitter jury. Does that make her a deserving winner? No. She has chosen the wrong path to get there.

I dont agree with that statement. There is no right or wrong path as long as it gets you there. Its juat the one you dont like. I dont think she would have been much better off against Flick and Matt. Both would take one another as well. Only difference is that she would have stood more of a chance in a challenge.

It is the wrong path. My point is that she would have better odds of making it to the end going the other route, whereas now she is siding with 2 big challenge performers who will never vote each other out. Flick and Matt arenā€™t tight at all. They might be slightly more loyal to each other than they would be with Kristie but still she has better odds of one of them picking her at the end than Lee or El do.

I would just love to see Flick win immunity tonight and Kristie get what she deserves (and thatā€™s get voted out by Lee and El!).

Flick has said many many times she would stand a great chance of winning against Matt. Odds are slightly better against Matt and Flick but not a sure bet.

Wrong sorry. Itā€™s not just about getting there, but also making sure you have a chance to win once you are there.

Krustie has absolutely no shot against Lee and El.

Krustie had leverage with Matt who vowed he could never vote for her because she gave up her letters from home to give to him. Krustie could have easily convinced Matt to take her. She has repeatedly said going with Flick & Matt is the best option for her, that she has no chance against Lee & El yet still votes with them because she made a promise to them, even though she outright promised Flick she would vote with her against Lee & El.

The woman is an annoying idiot that couldnā€™t manage a rational, intelligent decision if her life depended on it. She needs constant mothering, reassurance and guidance like a two year old. Her stilted speech, crazy eyes and embarrassing awkwardness really is too much, probably even for her!

You canā€™t just say its wrong. Its all subjective. She is the one making the moves. Who is to say she would have had a shot against Flick and Matt? I am not defending her actions. I wouldnā€™t have made the same actions as she did. But she is entitled to go what ever path she wants. She has made it to the top 4 and still has a 1/4 chance of winning. So she has done something right without a true alliance.

Anyway I guess we will see either tonight or tomorrow whether she made the right move. If she makes it to the final 2 she made the right move, whether you like it or not.

Its just not the favourable move for the traditional survivor fan.

These dumb contestants keep revealing their plans to the ones they are voting out or their allies. Get rid of El and Lee is isolated in the last four. Keep her and at best itā€™s 2-2. I still hope Kristie wins but sheā€™s trying my patience. Maybe Iā€™m the dumb one and sheā€™s the genius, but I canā€™t see how she helped her cause last night.

Ten got some of the contestants back for Family Feud. Itā€™s a shame they didnā€™t do a reunion as well.

Though to be honest, they have become the most frustrating of episodes in the US series.

Why is El talking about who is the worthier out of Flick and Kristie rather than who is easier to beat? And why does Flick want to get back in with Lee and El rather than Kristie???

Edit: Sorry, Iā€™m an hour behind.