Australian Survivor

So that’s confirmation that even though we only have 6 people remaining there are still 5 episodes left. Wow. Talk about dragging out the end game.

I’m just catching up on my recorded Survivors from last week (Melbourne, Sun 9th, Mon 10th), but the Monday episode is a repeat. What’s going on there? The most recent episode I’ve seen was Brooke getting booted (thanks to Flick in a big blindside). I hope I haven’t missed one.

Nope Brooke was the last one voted off.

There’s been no repeats unless you recorded an encore? Last week JL and Brooke were voted off.

Yes. Possibly a daytime encore.

No, I only record Sunday & Monday 7.30 pm. I think I’ve really screwed up. I think I watched Monday’s episode thinking it was Sunday’s and the one I thought was Monday was really the day before, so I skipped one. I don’t know why I thought I’d already seen JL voted out the previous week.

Matt is really stupid. Having to hear him on the camera again is really hard to listen too.

Yeah. I’d really hate if Flick decided to team up with Sam and Matt.

The challenge tonight at Tribal Council was a little silly…as there are so few people left in the game it was difficult to get survey answers that made sense. I think Sam ended up being the person most deserving, and least deserving, of winning, lol.

I think alot more was said between Sam and Lee & El after last Tribal, as they didn’t show Sam saying much to his tribe mates this episode, and it seemed very frosty when they were together in a group…

That Tribal Council challenge was lame. A challenge like that would have been better maybe 2 or 3 votes ago. Pointless now. Just another excuse to not vote anyone out. Another entire episode of strategy talk that lead to nothing, and as a result tonight we have to watch the same scenarios tossed around again. The vote is only going to go one of two ways so it doesn’t have to hang for two eps.

Also what’s the point of exile beach? They are making this up as they go. Let’s bet an Idol is there to save one of the golden childs.

At least its sensible strategy talk and could get him top 3 or 4. I would still rather anyone take this show out than Lee or El. I can’t tolerate this non-game playing mateship approach to Survivor. Plus I don’t understand why producers have purposely hidden Lee and El’s relationship. We keep hearing from others that they are an unbreakable pair but have had no airtime of the two to indicate that. They were in a relationship on the show and are still together post show yet it seems to be swept under a rug.

2 Likes

Survivor’s secret romance finally revealed

FOLLOWING weeks of playing it coy in the face of mounting speculation, Survivor contestants Lee Carseldine and El Rowland have finally confirmed the hottest secret on reality TV: They’re officially a couple.

We’ve now had THREE reward challenges in a row. :confused:

Yeah surprised they had another one tonight.

Glad Sam is gone; the dumb bogan gave Nick grief non-stop about being a snake, yet Sam was the ultimate snake and has now joined Brooke on the jury bench.

Finally Ten show us on-air confirmation that Lee and El are a couple.

This season is increasingly frustrating. Just when Kristie puts herself in line with a good opportunity to take out one of the strongest players she completely cops out and refuses to turn on Lee who has supposedly been nice to her. Whereas to me Lee comes across to me as a bit of a bully and taking complete advantage of Kristie’s insecurities. Aussie’s really suck at this game. It’s all friendship and mates.

Full kudos to Sam for doing something earlier on. Getting rid of Nick was the right move and at least he was willing to take a risk and make a move, unlike most people in that alliance.

No I disagree I think Kristie made the smartest move. She still has the opportunity to flip next episode and that way itsa 3 to 2 scenario. She can then easily beat out Matt and Flick in an immunity challenge. If she flipped this episode it would leave her quite vulnerable.

But Sam wanting Nick out was for the exact reason you’re complaining about; friendship and mates bullshit from a core group of players.

Sam was dragged along by Brooke - otherwise the dopey wouldn’t have made a move in a million years.

1 Like

According to TV Tonight, eight contestants from this season will compete on All Star Family Feud on Sunday, October 30.
Team Sanaapu: Lee (captain), El, Sam and Brooke
Team Vavau: Conner (captain), Rohan, Phoebe and Sue
You could say it is a mini reunion.

I don’t know if anyone here watches the jury villa’s, but in Sam’s one if you are observant you can see one of the contestants currently in the game in the background of one of the scenes. Really shoddy editing. I would assume that person goes next or before the finale anyway.

They should pair this with the finale… either air it finale week or straight after the finale. By the time it airs people will be over it. Sometimes Ten make no sense.

Maybe it contains spoilers.

I watched it and couldnt see anything. Im probably not as observant.