Australian Survivor

Got to think about those careers on FM breakfast radio.

3 Likes

And tonight is why I have kept watching. Good move.

Itā€™s about time too.

1 Like

I dont think Flicks move makes any sense for her own interests but man it was good tv.
Matt is not playing well, he has had opportunities to play the game and make big moves that would benefit himself.
but didnt for loyalty to an alliance now falling apart. stupidity, he should be the next to go.

1 Like

Classic!

Dumb and dumber (the magic act)??

4 Likes

Yeh I agree it was a dumb move by flick. She would have been better off voting Matt or Sam. But it was good tv.

Matt is the dumbest survivor player I have watched. He will make it to the final and receive 1 vote max. Everyone left will beat him.

However, if you watch tonightā€™s Jury Villa (and believe what was said) it seems that Brooke would have got the votes of the jury so far.

Also, very little mention of Leeā€™s advantage.

Matt the mentalist - still canā€™t figure out whoā€™s going home.

1 Like

He is either the dumbest mentalist or the smartest one to ever exist.

1 Like

Finally something interesting happened for the first time in about 10 episodes. Although the editing was once again so predictable and I predicated Brooke to be going home from about the first 5 mins of the episode. Iā€™m surprised that so many people seem happy to see Brooke go though, as apart from Flick she was the only one who has been playing the game and would have been a deserving winner. Otherwise we are left with a bunch of floaters now and I have a good feeling that Kristie or Lee will sneak through and win. I predicted Kristie as the winners weeks ago.

Still confused about Flickā€™s strategy here. I have a feeling sheā€™s using Lee and El to get rid of Brooke/Sam but really her ultimate aim is to go to the end with Matt and Kristie as she seeā€™s them as easy people to beat. I however think our pathetic jury would vote for a non deserving winner. I canā€™t stand Flick but she deserves to win.

Iā€™m gobsmacked that there has been no mention of Leeā€™s advantage? Absolute pathetic joke of a player and I will be annoyed if someone like him gets to the end. Iā€™m also over the Aussieā€™s continually going on about friendship and mateship and having a cry over voting people out. This is SURVIVORā€¦ itā€™s a game. Geez.

Yeah it was a little obvious Brooke was going home, but the editing was still good enough to leave us in suspense about Flickā€™s choice until the last moment.

Iā€™m happy to see her go because I found her little chats with Flick about the other contestants to be very bitchy - as Flick said herself this episode, Brooke seemed smug. But yeah, would hate someone useless like El who has just floated through to win.

I think Flick just saw Brooke as her biggest competition; the player most like her. As opposed to rationally thinking, can I beat Lee or El if Iā€™m sitting next to them at the end.

Yeah couldnā€™t believe Lee didnā€™t play it last night considering the uncertainty. If Flick hadnā€™t made good on her word, it very easily could have been El, his alliance member going home. Surprised it wasnā€™t even mentioned. He obviously doesnā€™t play it at all - the contestants have been pathetic with their ā€˜I donā€™t want an idol / I donā€™t want an advantageā€™ rhetoric this season.

And yeah sick of the mateship bullshit too - but thatā€™s what happens when Ten casts bogan bozos like Sam.

How much do you think the producers had to do with Flicks decision?

When I saw the promo about the blind side I tried to guess who would go home last night, it was either El, Brooke or Lee (if he did not win immunity). It was a very close vote.
Looking further ahead, will there be a finale with a live audience similar to the US version, plus the reunion? If there is one I reckon it will be held in Sydney and shown live on the east coast. There should also be an audience call.

The finale has been filmed already and was filmed on location.

Yeah thatā€™s what I think otherwise there would be mention of it. Absolutely pathetic the way these contestants have avoided Idols and advantages. They are game changers not things to run and hide from.

Iā€™m pretty sure I read that there will be no reunion like US Survivor. I It will be typical Aussie reality shows with two endings filmed on location and be over the second the winner is announced.

Also given the number of episodes remaining obviously itā€™s not going to be a final 4 or 5 finale and we will have episodes dragged out right down to the final 2. This show will have more hours by the end of it than 2 seasons of Survivor combined. Itā€™s exhausting. I wish it would just speed up and end.

How could there be two endings if the jury decided the winner? Unless each jury member was asked to vote twice?

What do you mean? Itā€™s not hard to switch in a couple of fake votes to get two endings to film. They do it on Masterchef and MKR.

###Who Will Win Australian Survivor?

Australian Survivor Finale Week Announced.

23 Sunday, 24 Monday and 25 Tuesday October at 7.30pm.

Network Ten is pleased to announce the Finale Week of the spectacular entertainment series Australian Survivor will start Sunday 23 October, culminating in an epic finale on Tuesday 25 October.

The huge three nights of Australian Survivor kicks off with a blistering blindside that leaves one contestant shocked that they are out of the game. The tension explodes on Monday night as friend turns against friend in a battle to make it through to the Grand Finale.

The must-watch finale on Tuesday 25 October starts with the three final castaways battling it out in an epic Immunity Challenge that lasts a staggering six hours.

This remarkable display of strength and determination leads to a fierce, fiery and final Tribal Council, where the final two contestants face the jury for the last time.

Here they must plead their case, and each member of the all-powerful jury will cast a vote on who they want to win $500,000 and the title of Sole Survivor.

After 55 days stranded on the tropical island of Samoa with nothing but the clothes on their back and the determination to win, only one person will outwit, outplay and outlast all others.

Who will be crowned the sole Australian Survivor?

1 Like

Will Aussie Survivor be shown next Tuesday? Or down to just Sunday and Monday now?

Sunday and Monday next week

http://forums.mediaspy.org/t/ten-network-programs-and-schedules/44/983?u=tv.cynic