Australian Survivor

I think the confusion lies with you said 1 person leaves in 3 episodes. Where there will be an immunity and tribal Monday and Tuesday which means 2 in 3 episodes.

Had Saanapu lost the immunity challenge and a member was eliminated at tribal council, would the merge still have occurred?

Iā€™m glad someone gets it. 3 episodes in a row doesnā€™t have to fall in the same week. It would be No elimination, elimination and then no elimination. Iā€™m just assuming Sunday is a split episode from the descriptions like when 3 tribes went to 2. Could be wrong.

Anyway moving onā€¦

Itā€™s a shame to see Phoebe go last night who was such a strong strategical player. She played the game more than most people on the other tribe will have to play get to the end. Thatā€™s the problem with such a big cast (and one sided season) is that she was forced to play hard so early on and had a constant target on her, yet didnā€™t even make the jury. I do have a soft spot for Kristie though and love that sheā€™s such a unique character. I think sheā€™s in a great position going into the merge as she appears to be on the bottom so not an immediate threat but knows what to do when sheā€™s in the firing line. I doubt she will be a target anytime come the merge unless we have 100% Pagonging from the blue tribe. Kristie for the win!

1 Like

On NRL Grand Final Day the show wonā€™t air at all. I guess if they put the show up against it, it will get annihilated in the ratings

Whoops sorry. I am a bit slow sometimes.

Well, only in 2 of the 5 state capitals - and I donā€™t think it rates all that well in Brisbane anyway? I seem to recall the Block always trouncing it in the ratings?

Surely it wouldnā€™t be aired Australia wide. Itā€™s the right move not to air it. They would want to keep it in sync everywhere. Survivor is only getting 600-700k viewers so up against the NRL so it would be probably half that and a waste of an episode. I think Survivor will suffer against the Brownlow as well on Monday but not as badly as it would against the NRL Grand Final. Alternatively maybe they should have done a recap episode for one of those nights (I hate recapā€™s but from Tenā€™s perspective having one for one of those nights might have been a good idea).

I reckon it will probably stay at 2 episodes a week after that week so Ten donā€™t burn the show off too quickly.

Synopsis for ep next week has challenge winners receiving letters from home. It would have been better to give them a Galaxy Note 7 so they can call home. The bonus would be it can later be used to start fires. :grinning:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t watch live this week. just binged on them yesterday with American Survivor.

Episode 1
Very disappointing outcome. I really liked Craig but if you donā€™t even entertain the notion that the idol may have already been found and you choose not to split the votes then you sort of deserve to go home.

Episode 2

Are you fucking kidding me. Freebie the bitch is still wreaking havoc. Iā€™m not prepared to give her any credit whsoever when itā€™s obviously yellow are thick as shit. Seriously, you know Freebie is cancer in a tribe and you still keep her around. Morons that deserve to be booted.

Kylie is just weird and annoying. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen someone who reads situations or people as badly as she does. Meter Maid has never liked her, so why do you think sheā€™d be onboard with an girl alliance with you Kylie?

Episode 3

Thank christ Kusty finally woke up and got that smug bitch kicked off. Iā€™m just shocked Ten didnā€™t have some plan to save the thing like the ridiculous kidnap twist they were obviously hoping Lee or El would be sent.

Loved Brooke saying she saw the desperation in Freebie and realised how hard she was playing so opted not to save her thus sealing her fate.

Didnā€™t like Nickā€™s confrontation with Sue. Let it go and move on Nick. He came off pretty poorly in that scene whilst giving the others ammunition. If it wasnā€™t for them voting you out that night Nick you would have left long ago.

Iā€™m actually not sure Pheobe was as good of a player as the producers have made her out to be. She got given an idol from Rohan. She got given another idol by the producers (lets face it). She got given another chance by having a ā€˜twistā€™. Finally they couldnā€™t give her any more chances and had no choice but to let her go. She was definitely the villain the producers wanted but didnā€™t quite get it the way they wanted.

I agree @Harriet I also liked Craig. But he was dumb. Overly confident. Of course the idol was found, he couldnā€™t find it. So split the vote.

2 Likes

Phoebe was a terrible player and everything you said is correct. That whole Rohan vote out baffles me. It was clear Kristie and Kat were closer to each than Phoebe then why did she presume they would vote with her? She also didnā€™t seem to get that neither Kat or Kristie liked Rohan. That really tells you she was terrible at reading people. She didnā€™t even know who her closest ally was voting for so she could piggy back her vote. Trainwreck.

The producers also turned on Kat about that time. JLP got really cold towards her, much like he did when Krusty voted her out and refused to answer his questions how he liked. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the producers pumped old Yellow with the idea of physical challenges to make sure they targeted Kat to save Phoebe as well as give her an idol. I mean no one trusted Phoebe yet they kept saving her tired ass. Kate called her the black widow and Sue loathed her. I also think it was bizarre play that Kat was dumped when she was the only one out of the alliance with absolutely no solid ties to blue and told no lies. Also all it took for old Yellow to turn on Phoebe was a chat. If it was that easy why did Kat/Krusty not do it sooner? Very fishy. Her ability to lie was terrible as well. It was so transparent.

I also found it pathetic when a vocal internet crowd all vowed to dump Survivor just because she was voted off. LOL whatever. Talk about Emperorā€™s new clothes. She was all gimmicks, hypocrisy, ego and arrogance with an over reliance on producer handouts. So glad sheā€™s gone.

On a completely unrelated note, I wish Kylie would stop wearing that blue and white bikini. It looks so manky and filthy.

1 Like

I would rather she kept that on. Iā€™m not really into boobs :stuck_out_tongue:

Nick really irritates me. He say he didnā€™t want an advantage but bid on it the first time it was upā€¦ I really donā€™t understand why there wasnā€™t an immunity challenge, obviously I am behind being in SA, I just canā€™t see how they are going to fill another 30 minutes with just chit chat.

1 Like

It wasnā€™t advertised as an advantage though? It could have been anything under there, obviously he was hoping for food I imagine.

The first one, that Lee got, was advertised as an advantage and he bid $20.

Iā€™m really confused about what is going on. I didnā€™t think there would be an immunity challenge from what others said.

Wow what a pile of shit that was. Thatā€™s what you get when you let a whole tribe rig the game to their advantage with shit casting. The outcome was signposted last week.

Iā€™ll start with JLP. Production must be absolutely shitting themselves with that group of six because JLP went hard for them. Good job too. Fancy openly declaring your core alliance like that in the form of friendship bracelets. Smug, arrogant and completely foolish. But it was such a solid display of mateship. Gag.

Sam is such a hypocritical cnt. I am not apologising for the use of that word. He waxes lyrical about mateship and being a good guy and what a noble sap he is, yet at the first sign he throws his good mate under the bus all the while letting Brooke & Flick yank him around by his shriveled nutsack. The sooner this Bogan two faced cnt is booted the better.

As for Lee, I wish I could ram the word mateship up his arse. He doesnā€™t know the meaning of the word. He pretends heā€™s Nickā€™s friend all the while telling everyone else what a shady bastard he is. I know you donā€™t have a pair of balls Lee, but try and man up and be honest. The word youā€™re looking for Lee is called integrity. Just a fake two faced pussy at the end of the day. Next.

El. My god. I hate this woman with a passion. Completely useless in challenges despite being in the army, the personality of a rotting plank of wood and a fake conceited bitch.

Jennah Louise. What a disappointment she turn out to be. What an absolute idiot. Surely she should realise that she isnā€™t in the core alliance and this would have been the perfect way to get rid of one of them. Instead she plays the role of sycophantic suck up. I hope Nick trounces this waste of space pixie.

Ahh Kylie, as usual a big ball of nothing. All she does is spout endless positivity shit that helps no one. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen a more sad, pathetic, desperate female creature on tv before. Full of nothing but hot hair and false promises. No matter what you do hun, no one is going to be your friend out there because you suck.

I should hate Nick but I canā€™t. Heā€™s arrogant and petty but heā€™s just so likable.

I didnā€™t have a problem with the way Krusty, Meter Maid, Nick or Brooke voted. It made sense. Krusty owed nothing to Connor who has chucked her under the bus on more than one occasion. Meter Maid & Brooke targeting Conner made absolute sense.

I really love Kate and Sue. I know Kate has been called boring but I canā€™t help but admire her. She is such a beautiful and strong role model. I hope she goes far, but I doubt it. Love Sue too. Sheā€™s a strong, confident lady that doesnā€™t tolerate bullshit. I am so glad Kate and Sue refused to demean themselves just to kiss arse.

Meh Conner the weasel got sent packing. Definitely wonā€™t miss him even though I started warming up to him.

Iā€™m only here for Kate, Sue & Nick now. I also donā€™t mind Meter Maid & Brooke. The rest, just trash casting from Ten.

Apologies for the rant, but I needed to vent.

Iā€™m not into her boobs either, but I wish sheā€™d rotate her bikinis because that filthy thing is seen in every episode. Also why would you choose a white bikini on Survivor? Silly.

2 Likes

Well someone got the tribal councils muddled up this weekā€¦ So annoyed at how stupid some of the players are this year. How dumb was it not to vote together at the very least? I can understand why they would get rid of Conner in the first tribal council that didnā€™t surprise me at all, but for them to not even vote together. Stupid. If it is commissioned for a second season I am going to try out. Not sure I would get through or even last but I will show them what scheming and strategy is all about. I donā€™t even think these contestants know how to countā€¦ Well I still think we will see contestants returning. No jury yet. So I think Wednesdays episode could potentially see returning contestants. If not then maybe Sunday. Itā€™s Australian Survivor. It wouldnā€™t be a Ten reality without returning contestants.

1 Like

I donā€™t think it was that stupid targeting multiple people. They obviously had no hope once several people lost their spine. At least it may have given those people a short shock. It may also give people ideas in future of where to vote. Iā€™m just ecstatic Kate voted for that idiot Kylie. Small mercies.

Try out Turdall. Iā€™ll be supporting you on here.

Please no to returning contestants. I just know Freebie would be one one sent back on some lame ass twist made just for her.

1 Like

Ha I would be hoping to be the most hated survivor contestant in history. Ok maybe that would be hard. But Top 10.

Although I agree. I find it somewhat bizarre that they spent so much money on her in the lead up for her not to even make the merge. Yes she made some plays and could be considered a favourite or villain at one point but not enough to really justify that sort of promotion. Kate didnā€™t even get promotion and I think she has more of a chance to be liked by the viewers.