Australian Survivor

You can watch it here - I posted it a few posts above.

https://twitter.com/Survivor_AU/status/1625344080233504768?s=20&t=z1kUvdr2YtsgCHrhsrYCNA

1 Like

Hooroo To The Jillaroo.

Hero Paige Eliminated From Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains.

It was tribe swap time on tonight’s episode of Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains. The new mix up created a new meat tray heavy Villains tribe consisting of Shaun, David, Sam, Simon, Jordie, Liz, Nina and Hayley, versus a physically weaker new Heroes tribe of Gerry, Steve, George, Ben, Paige, Shonee and Flick. The Spice Girls (George, Shonee and Liz) alliance was broken up and Jordie was devastated to still be on a tribe with Simon who found his way to the alpha males.

At the infamous Survivor Auction, Jordie won an emotional video call home to his pregnant fiancée, Sam Frost, where she revealed they were having a baby boy. George won an invitation to a Survivor party, and brought Shonee and Liz along for the ride. At the party, George won a Set For Life prize of $60,000 and Shonee found an Idol.

In a physical and mental challenge, the new super stacked Villains won, sending the new Heroes to Tribal Council.

George and Shonee decided to target Paige and recruited Steve and Gerry. Meanwhile, Paige targeted King George and gets Flick, Matt and Ben on board. The tricky part was convincing Gerry to get in on the plan, who remained on the fence.

At Tribal Council, George was gunning to get rid of Paige and Paige was gunning to get rid of George. It was a four-four split but when Shonee played her Idol for George, Paige was sent packing.

To hear from Paige, click here.

Continues Sunday, Monday and Tuesday At 7.30pm On 10 And 10 Play.

The tribe swap in tonight’s episode was supposed to even up the competition by sending some Heroes tribe members to the Villains tribe. Instead, the original Heroes tribe lost all its muscle men to Villains, and gained George, Shonee and Steve in return. And with Paige’s elimination tonight after Shonee used one of her two hidden immunity idols to save George, the ex-Villains group now took control of Heroes. I think 3 or 4 Heroes members might be sent home before the merge.

The tribe swap was immediately followed by the legendary Survivor auction. The two most interesting items on offer were a video call home and a Survivor surprise party which was a product placement for Set for Life lottery. After much persuasion, Jordie won the video call and got to speak with fiancee, actor Sam Frost, who had just fell pregnant at the time of filming.

This reminds me of the couple’s front cover and interview on Stellar magazine this week.

I wonder if these two things were related?

I found my interest waning massively during the last two episodes. Yes, nothing was probably going to top Sunday’s episode (Ten are really running that promo into the ground, Extended Cut! yeah!) but how can you muster up excitement over two players on the bottom and whose departure will not mean a thing to the game long term. All the newbie players getting booted in a row is beyond boring especially when none of them have been the leader or running camp, just useless cannon fodder.

Having Simon leave humiliated would have really shook up the game and reduced the comfortabiity amongst the returness.

At this point you might has well have started watching from the merge when all the deadwood was wheedled out.

I thought the aftermath of that Tribal would have been explored more. For the network to be touting it as the biggest move ever to see hardly any fallout or regrouping, that wasn’t already touched on, was disappointing.

You knew from the lack of Ten’s promos squealing A BIG MOVE, THE MOST SHOCKING TRIBAL EVER, that George was safe and never in danger of going home which added to the boringness of tribal. Sorry Ten but seeing lethargic Gerry finally choose a side wasn’t very riveting.

Still I was glad to see Paige leave. Very annoying and grating and her bossiness really shone through.

Benji irks me. He has a habit of making a normal conversation awkward and he is too overly diplomatic where it comes across as cloying and phony. The endless compliments at bizarre intervals like during the auction. Then it’s socially weird stuff like making a fake idol in front of everyone. I wish the crappy majority had booted him before Rogue.

Great to see George, Shonee & Liz uniting and getting content. Really liked seeing Stevie & George bond. That alliance is the only bright spot.

Simon is a grade A douchebag but he doesn’t bother me as much as previous he-men a-holes like Emmett & Zach. Maybe it’s because he’s so clueless and you know his ego will always be his undoing. Plus he gets clowned at every opportunity.

The meatheads firmly entrenched in power positions. Just what the season needed.

The swap was a mess. Totally lopsided unless the Villains are going to throw a challenge.

What’s to say about the 9999th physical challenge on Aus Survivor. At least the puzzle looked good.

Hopefully the episodes next week are better than the last two.

Yeah the promo’s for even last night’s episode were still going on about Sunday. Sure hype up the Tribal Council for Sunday’s episode or even the aftermath for Monday
 but they are milking something that’s done.

I haven’t watched a lot of this season but George seems to have more than 9 lives. It felt that way the last time that he played too. I have pretty good word from someone in the know that when he was out for medical it was a bit longer than the 24 hours too.

1 Like

What I don’t get is why didn’t the majority tribe have a back up incase someone had an idol. I wouldn’t have wanted to see Shonnee gone but use your brains. She had to waste her idol on George now who will be the first to throw her under the bus when it’s time to advance his game. I just hope he goes before Shonnee but it seems producers want him there till the end

With Gerry voting with George, it wouldn’t have worked, they don’t have the numbers for a split vote.

I don’t see that as wasting an idol, she used the shared idol to save a valuable ally that will take her far in the game. Of course they have to turn on each other eventually, but shonee has set up a situation where she won’t need to use her other idol until at least merge. She’s in a very good position.

The big blunder was Paige whispering to a group including Ben and Gerry. And excluding the villains, making it blatantly obvious that they had no intention to stick to the plan of voting Ben.

2 Likes

That was a great use of an idol that two other people knew about to save someone in her alliance that will now be in the majority. Plus of course she has another idol that is unknown to everyone else.

So naive and then at exit saying that she didn’t expect the other side to have an idol :roll_eyes: This is Survivor!.

1 Like

why is she whispering to ice cream?

1 Like

Looks like you got a scoop. :icecream:

1 Like

Instead she should have had a cone (of silence). :crazy_face:

1 Like

I actually thought Tuesdays episode was more interesting in terms of the game than Sundays. Yes, we had the big dramatic moment on Sunday, but ultimately in terms of the game all that happened was one insignificant newbie who didn’t even get airtime on his exit episode ended up out of the door. The “big move” got probably the least significant player left in the game out.

Frustrating again yet another idol saves George (even if Shonee once again found George’s idol) but forgiven for getting Paige out. Regardless of her activities outside of the game she seemed a pretty vile person to have to live with.

God George shits me to tears. I hope they blindside him sooner than later

1 Like

You do know he’s playing up for the camera? It’s his schtick. It’s highly entertaining. He’s like a cockroach that won’t die and it frustrates the idiot people who can’t play properly to tears.

3 Likes

Play The Idol Jordie, Play The Idol! Or Don’t.

Jordie Eliminated From Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains.

If you were screaming at your screens telling Jordie to play his Idol tonight, you weren’t alone (and we even knew the outcome!).

After Paige’s blindside by Shonee’s Idol play for George, the ex-Villains had taken control of the Heroes camp. While Shonee and George enjoyed their new position on the Hero tribe, their bestie Liz was in deep trouble at Villains. A strong and loyal group of ex-Heroes had control and Liz, Jordie and Simon were sitting ducks.

At the Reward Challenge, the Villains smashed the Heroes 3-0, winning a Breakfast reward. While the Villains were enjoying their winnings, Liz found herself an Immunity Idol.

Despite their strong position, Sam and Shaun offered Simon protection to Merge in exchange for his ‘Idol’.

At the Immunity Challenge, Liz asked Shonee for her Immunity Idol and when the Villains lost the challenge, Shonee passed it to Jordie to keep him safe. Meanwhile, Shaun passed Flick the powerless ‘Cookie Idol’. (Who else is beyond excited to see someone play the ‘Cookie Idol’?)

Jordie and Liz strongarmed Hayley and Nina with their two Idols, pushing them to either flip on Shaun, David or Sam. A panicked Hayley and Nina agreed to vote for Sam.

Everyone was on edge at Tribal Council. In a split vote between Sam and Jordie, the original Heroes rallied together, sending Jordie packing with Shonee’s Idol still in his pocket.

To hear from Jordie, click here.

Jordie was an idiot tonight. All his good play this season undone by his sheer stupidity tonight

1 Like

Classic 
 to Simon

2 Likes

That tribal was amateur hour. Why did it take until mid-tribal for Shaun to think of that? It was a pretty simple, low-risk plan, and jordie was just plain arrogant. Both for not playing the idol, then his justification for not handing it over.

1 Like

Was certainly more Outdumb than Outwit, but I enjoyed it far more than the “jaw dropping” tribal of last week which got rid of what’s his name - you know, that fella who did, well, we never found out - but he was the bloke from - well, somewhere I guess.