Australian Survivor

That was poorly done. A nullfiier might make sense but needed more explanation than a random red cross. As it is it just looks like producers planted an idol then decided it wasn’t an idol because George didn’t find it.

It’s also partly to do with how the game has unfolded but been very much Villains v Villains so far with barely any airtime for the Heroes. The show really needs to tighten up the edit too - from the Immunity Challenge to the vote reveal is far too long and both the pre-vote scramble and the open forum at tribal would benefit from being significantly shorter. As much as they like to misdirect they also pretty much reveal every possible plan, when really it would be better for viewers to know a little bit less going into the vote.

There Goes The First Hero.

Hero Rogue Eliminated From Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains.

Frozen pizzas, challenges thrown, heroes going Rogue. If you missed tonight’s epic episode of Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains, then buckle up, because here’s how it went down.

The Heroes had survived eight days without going to a single Tribal Council, but it wasn’t all sunshine and rainbows for Hayley. With a “winners curse” hanging over her head – no returnee player who has won the game before has ever survived their first Tribal Council - she needed to divert attention away from herself.

After the Heroes won the Reward Challenge, Hayley’s plan began to take shape at the frozen pizza feast. With Rogue becoming increasingly antagonistic, Hayley realised she could leverage this and use it to her advantage. If the Heroes were to lose the next Immunity Challenge and go to Tribal Council, all eyes would be on Rogue.

With support from Shaun and Ben, Hayley threw the challenge, sending the Heroes tribe to their first Tribal Council.

Recognising Hayley’s brilliance in orchestrating a vote on Rogue, Shaun (who also just nabbed himself a sweet looking necklace in the form of an Idol) secured enough numbers to blindside her. But when Rogue goes rogue at Tribal Council, attacking the Heroes tribe and asking for them to write her name down, Shaun’s plan falls by the wayside and Rogue was sent home.

To hear from Rogue, click here.

Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains. Continues Monday And Tuesday At 7.30pm On 10 And 10 Play.

Even though Rogue was voted out in tonight’s episode, it was not the unanimous vote Hayley was looking for. Four guys voted for Gerry (who had a sore foot).

I think the production crew kept the pizzas uncooked so that they could hide a clue for the hidden immunity idol inside one of the boxes, otherwise the clue would become greasy. It was silly for the Heroes tribe not to reheat the pizzas, all it had to do was start a fire then cook each whole piece on the pan.

That vote was exactly what Hayley engineered. Gerry was the fall guy in case Rogue had an idol.

1 Like

From what I saw, the split vote on Gerry was Hayley’s idea.

Great to finally see Nina getting some airtime, she’s the cast member I was looking forward to seeing the most.

I just heard episode 1 of Talking Tribal podcast then checked the video version on YouTube, and noticed there were differences between the two. The audio version was around 12 minutes longer than the video version and did not have a sneak peek of the next episode, while the video version was missing a large chunk of the Zoom chat between Khanh and evictee Mimi. Brooke’s prank (hiding an immunity idol behind a cushion at her seat) was only shown in the first 30 seconds of video version, and not in the podcast.

Non-elimination tribals are so disappointing. Why don’t they just split an episode with a mid-cycle cliffhanger if they need to drag out the season my another ep.

1 Like

Once A Hero, Always A Hero?

Hero Gerry Turns Villain Gerry On Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains.

What happens when Hero Gerry books a staycation at Casa Villain for two days? Will he return rejuvenated with villainous secrets to share? Or will he remain on the dark side?

It was day ten on the Villain’s beach and Jordie had come to the realisation that his best mate Simon was causing rifts within the tribe. To keep himself safe, he tentatively aligned himself with George, knowing full well this could be a dangerous move.

The Heroes tribe appeared more unified than ever, but cracks have begun to appear. Ben decided to make a fake Immunity Idol in front of his tribemates, causing Sam, Flick and David to be suspicious of his motives and Shaun was playing more like a villain, taking the Idol he found from his mate’s clue and keeping it secret.

At the Reward Challenge, the Heroes win a bakery bonanza. Expecting a feast, the Heroes discover that only one person can distribute individual baked treats. The ever loyal Sam favoured his mates giving Dave a giant chocolate cake and leaving Ben with a tiny meat pie.

At the Immunity Challenge, the tribes were tasked with a mega fire building challenge, ending with the Heroes off to face their second Tribal Council.

At Tribal Council, the vote became irrelevant when JLP made a shock announcement. The Heroes had to vote to send someone to the Villain’s tribe instead. Paige volunteered but it fell on deaf ears when Sam boldly announced they need to send someone that’s dispensable. Sporting an injury, Gerry gets the votes and headed off to the Villain’s camp.

Will Gerry rock that purple buff? Or will he return to his beloved Heroes?

Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains. Continues Tuesday At 7.30pm On 10 And 10 Play.

Sashay Away! Blindsided Beauty Queen Gets The Boot.

Villain Sarah Eliminated From Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains.

Knock Knock who’s there? Gerry! A Heroes loss was a Villains gain, as Gerry made his way over to the dark side after getting exiled by the Heroes. Rolling out the welcome mat, Simon couldn’t be happier with their newest member of the tribe.

The Heroes tribe won yet another Reward Challenge, this time relishing the prize of homemade lasagne and photos of loved ones. Cue the tissues.

Proving yet again that King George never misses a beat to get some sweet juicy gossip, during the challenge he secretly asked his arch nemesis, Hayley, if he could work with Gerry, to which she responded, “Yes”.

The Immunity Challenge came down to the wire when Heroes Ben and Paige used sign language to relay the puzzle letters, leaving the Villains scrambling. In a narrow defeat, the Villains lost sending them back to what is starting to feel like their second home, Tribal Council.

Sarah may have been keen to add a Sole Survivor trophy to her mantlepiece, but after the Villains tribe left her blindsided, Sarah was the fifth Castaway eliminated from Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains.

To hear from Sarah, click here.

Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains. Continues Sunday, Monday And Tuesday At 7.30pm On 10 And 10 Play.

What happened to the epic tribal council that was promoted all weekend? We had 3 tribals that went as expected.

The synopsis for Monday’s upcoming episode (from 10’s own online TV guide) gives away which tribe would go into Tribal Council on Sunday.

After the most explosive Tribal Council ever witnessed, the Villains are in disarray. With alliances burnt to the ground, can anyone rise from the ashes?

Weird structure tonight. Only immunity challenge then into tribal by 8:15pm.

There’s still another hour to go. If this jaw dropping tribal is to materialize. There must be some other twist.

Edit: and there’s the twist

THAT WAS FUCKING EPIC.

No hyperbole but legit one of the best tribals ever.

6 Likes

Holy fuck… I don’t know I even have the words. That was fucking jaw dropping reality.

5 Likes

The twists, the turns, the manipulation was a sight to behold. The ads built it up but literally one of the best episodes I’ve seen.

No promo for tomorrow night so intrigued to see the fallout.

5 Likes

Oh me too. Can’t wait to see it play out.
Simon is failing because he only has one thing on his mind which is to get George.
George without a doubt is outwitting Simon and completely crushed Simon with that tribal… he’s sacrificed his relationship with Jordie but now has majority with the girls + Stevie so it doesn’t matter.

4 Likes

Good god, I was expecting to be disappointed by the ‘best tribal ever’ hype. But it did deliver. No matter what happens from here George has solidified his legend status.

6 Likes

Going Once, Going Twice, Three Votes And Gone In The Most Shocking Tribal Council Yet.

Villain Fraser Eliminated From Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains.

Tonight’s episode of Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains took us to the edge of our seats, as we watched the most epic gameplay of the season unfold. Excuse me while I pick my jaw up from the floor.

At the Immunity Challenge, Gerry returned back to the Heroes after his mission in the opposing Tribe. He clearly made the right choice, as the Heroes were too strong in the brutal challenge and sent the Villains back to Tribal Council with less numbers than ever before.

Back at Villains camp, Simon thought he had the numbers to take out the King. However, Jordie decided to tell George and Liz about Simon’s hidden “cookie” Immunity Idol – betraying Simon and taking the game in a new direction.

At the intense Tribal Council, host Jonathan LaPaglia, had a surprise Immunity Challenge up his sleeve, where the Villains had a chance to fight for their safety. Simon worked his magic and won individual immunity, which sent George into planning mode, whispering and scheming with the others.

The Villains returned to Tribal Council, where there was a volatile scramble of secret meetings, bombshells, deception and brilliant game play. George pressured Simon to play his Idol for Stevie, but after some inner turmoil, Simon did not. King George then singlehandedly manipulated the Tribal Council, where alliances and friendships were made clear.

As the gameplay unfolded, the sixth person voted off Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains was the castaway caught in the most outrageous crossfire the season had ever seen, Fraser.

To hear from Fraser, click here.