Australian Survivor

First time in three years they were able to film Talking Tribal together, in a studio.

Could the set be retained for winner announcement and reunion shows?

First 20 mins of the first episode available on 10 play:

https://10play.com.au/australian-survivor

11 minutes of that preview will be shown tonight after The Bachelor season finale.

1 Like

3-4 minutes I could understand, but 11 minutes is ridiculous.

1 Like

So the producers are already interfering with who leaves?

Another lawsuit after this episode?

Did the preview for tomorrow’s episode give away who had been voted out?

Simon tossed George’s hat in the fire pit at the tribal council.

In Breaking News, Anjali’s Time In Samoa Concludes.

Anjali Rao Eliminated From Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains.

In tonight’s premiere episode of Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains, 24 Castaways began the ruthless battle for the ultimate title of Sole Survivor.

Back to where it all began in Samoa, the first Reward Challenge saw the Heroes and the Villains race to grab building material, food, fishing gear and comfort items.

Living up to their reputations, the Villains put their bodies on the line and their morals in the back seat as they fought and stole from the Heroes. In the first example of good prevailing over evil, the Heroes proved to be a well-oiled machine, winning the challenge.

The Immunity Challenge was a muddy one, but things took a turn when Villain’s George and Jackie were injured and immediately removed from the game for medical examination. The Heroes continued to dominate, taking out Immunity, and sending the Villains to the first Tribal Council.

At Tribal Council, the Villains learned that Jackie would not be returning and George’s fate in the game was still up in the air. They were presented with the option of not reading the votes and heading back to camp, or they could push on with the count. With a unanimous decision to read the votes and cut a player loose, Anjali was ultimately voted out as the first Castaway to leave Samoa on Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains.

To hear from Anjali, click here.

Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains.

Continues Tomorrow And Wednesday 7.30pm On 10 And 10 Play.

Quite a solid episode tonight. Enjoying the season thus far. My only complaint would be the long episodes. Tighter editing would be great.

1 Like

I thought it was a good ep, and the right length.

I’ve watched this show for so long, I feel like I know all the editing tricks. Every episode just after the immunity challenge is over, one cast member tell the camera who they are targeting at tribal. You always know that person will not be going home.

Michael Spirals For His Survival.

Michael Eliminated From Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains.

Physical strength is one thing, but as we have learned tonight, it is the mind game that will make or break you on Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains.

At the Heroes beach, it’s all rainbows and harmony as the whole tribe pitches in to broaden the shelter and prepare meals with Paige leading the troops. However, it’s not so peaceful back at the Villains camp, where castaways are damp and starving.

At the Reward Challenge, the Heroes are shocked to see George’s battle wounds and to hear they voted off Anjali, even though Jackie had been medically pulled from the game.

The Villains were ecstatic to win their first Reward Challenge. Given the opportunity to raid the Heroes camp for supplies, George wanted to go full villain and destroy their shelter, but was shocked when Mimi didn’t want to, sighting future relationships, come merge time, could be affected. The morale boost was short lived when the Heroes won their second Immunity Challenge, sending the Villains back to Tribal Council for the second time in a row.

Tensions rose and faces turned red after Michael dug a hole for himself by claiming George was solely responsible for the tribe being at Tribal. As Michael and George quarrelled, the rest of the tribe whispered down the line, strategically leaving Michael out of their plan.

The tribe spoke and Michael became the second castaway eliminated from Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains.

To hear from Michael, click here.

George wasn’t interesting the first time around and is even less so this time. And with a head injury and hence possible concussion it really is irresponsible of producers to put him back in the game.

Still a really solid show though even if the editing annoys me - the most we saw of the Heroes camp tonight was whilst the Villains were there.

1 Like

George was obviously at fault for failing at the puzzle, leading to the Villains losing the immunity challenge, but Michael went too hard at George and other teammates disagreed with Michael’s tactics, that’s why they voted out the journalist.

Jonathan LaPagila was on The Project this evening to discuss this season, including George and Jackie getting injured in the immunity challenge in episode one.

That George has just become a caricature of himself now. He’s a massive meme.

1 Like

Who Stole The Cookie From The Cookie Jar? Who Me? No, Mimi.

Villain Mimi Eliminated From Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains.

A third consecutive Villain was eliminated, but that’s just how the cookie crumbled in tonight’s episode of Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains.

At the Reward Challenge, facing off one-on-one in the water, the Villains proved too good (or evil) for The Heroes, winning a giant jar of cookies. Back at camp, with all eyes on the cookie jar, nobody noticed George sneak off, finding himself an Idol and promising to tattoo it on his body.

Under the cover of darkness, cookie monster Mimi dug through the cookie jar in search of an Idol. Unaware that Liz was watching her every move, Mimi came up with nothing but crumbs.

The Heroes won Immunity once again, sending the Villains to Tribal Council for the third time in a row. As the tribes shook hands, George quietly told Hayley where to look for an Idol at her camp.

Hoping a cookie may drown his sorrows, Simon found a hidden token in the jar. In classic cocky Simon fashion, he believed it to be a hidden Immunity Idol, desperately wanting to play it correctly after wasting two Idols the last time he played.

Tribal Council was a wild one that started with Steve being the main target but ended up with Mimi’s torch being snuffed. As Simon left Tribal, he pulled out George’s hat, throwing it into the fire.

To hear from Mimi, click here (Wish we could hear from George’s hat)

Great tribal tonight- love the editing around “if anyone has a hidden immunity idol”.

That explains why the hidden immunity idol symbol was crossed out during Simon’s narration. It was not a real immunity idol, but Simon didn’t realise it.

And we finally found out why Simon tossed George’s hat in the fire.

Nothing in tonight’s episode explained what the red X means over Simon’s token on screen. I reckon he needs to look for the instructions somewhere in the jar. Perhaps it is an idol nullifier because they showed the idol icon first then it was crossed out.