Amor/Maddern Leaked Video

Totally agree, reeks of viral marketing particularly with something like this leaking so soon after Bec’s return.

3 Likes

If it’s a planned stunt I’m not sure the language would be as brutal (or potentially litigious) as what’s gone out

17 Likes

I’d argue that’s precisely why there’s so much swearing - It makes them look relatable and normal (to some people anyway).

This is conveniently the type of clip that could bring in new viewers to sample the new lineup.

6 Likes

Leaked footage from 7news Melbourne. I think this is before the news bulletin started

9 Likes

I want to meet Mike Amor now. Just seems like an honest sort of bloke.

14 Likes

As long as he is a decent person I wouldn’t mind meeting him even if he swears a bit.

2 Likes

Lol this is amazing

1 Like

Nothing too incriminating in this… but not a good look nonetheless.

Who the hell is leaking this?

1 Like

No clue but Channel 7 was tending on Twitter and I saw this was the reason why

2 Likes

Brilliant PR stunt to boost the profile of Bec and Mike’s new bulletin!

1 Like

Wow Bec’s only been back in the job for 5 mins lol I’m guessing someone there doesn’t like her?

5 Likes

No doubt this will be picked up globally.

I will say 9/10 Australians probably side with the comments though.

8 Likes

Can see it in their bloopers reel at the end of the year.

2 Likes

Most people l know would agree with their comments myself included!
But this leaked video will do damage to Mike and Bec’s professional reputation.
Obviously this video was leaked by someone who wanted to damage the newsreaders reputation for their own reasons.

4 Likes

Two Slightly Different things. Marie-Louise was done in the middle of the Boardcast coming back to ads.

Ch7 was pre-boardcast

Mary Call her husband an arsehole on air. Ch7 guys are not releated to Novak.

I see your point in reference thou

1 Like

thanks, I know. It was a joke.

5 Likes

Well, quite.

2 Likes

Gosh imaging your tin foil hat being so tight to think this was staged/planned.

You’d think Mike & Bec would know by now the mic is always live. Be interesting to see if they address it at all.

2 Likes

I can’t see anyone in authority at Seven signing off on deliberately staging and then ‘leaking’ this.

15 Likes

Tony Jones discussing the Amor/Maddern leak on 3AW at the top of the morning show.

Seven Managing Director Lewis Martin interviewed and told Jones senior management is involved and they’re determined to find who leaked the video and hold them to account. Seven’s stance is “this is an illegal recording of a private conversation”. Broadcast engineers are investigating.

Jones doesn’t believe this is a publicity stunt and doesn’t think Amor or Maddern has done anything wrong.

24 Likes