ABC News Presenters and Reporters

Anyone pulling an all-nighter? :tada::confetti_ball::grin::tv::cityscape::night_with_stars::city_sunrise::city_sunset:
Since I’m in Perth, the real changes happen late in the night and very early in the morning because of the time differences.

I think the new graphics will be a bit off centred as the websites in that ‘oneABC’ work post and the Twitter picture for the new look News Breakfast are seen to be more against the left or right side of the screen:

If that’s the case, I wonder how the ticker will work. That’s just a guess though.

Biscuit you’re really excited about this relaunch.

I’m watching the News24 livestream, hopefully it doesn’t go down for a bit when NewsBreakfast begins.

3 Likes

The use of the current graphics package goes all the way back to 2010 when they broke out the new system for the first Labor Rudd-Gillard leadership spill, right? Feels like it was only yesterday…

Buswell\

6 Likes

That’s correct. :stuck_out_tongue: I live and breathe off things like Branding and Identity, and these have to be the most major changes since 2005. :smiley:

I remember watching Hey Hey It’s Saturday with my parents and Nine News suddenly broke the News. It was quite a shock.

Ooooh they’ve flipped the switch!

1 Like

NEW LOOK PROMOS HAVE STARTED

7 Likes

Midnight Oil is the third story. All of my dreams have come true.

3 Likes

Good lord, what the FUCK is that font on the clock?

12 Likes

Well, impressive…

Me trying to read that ticker

13 Likes

That opener was very nice

Obviously a glitch.

The flipper is cycling way too quickly as well. Am finding the constant blue flashes quite distracting but everything looks pretty good otherwise.

3 Likes

The main channel looks a lot nicer.

Main channel

2 Likes

The cameras seem a bit too close up on the split screen.

The website has been updated:

9 Likes

Very impressive start so far… Can’t wait to hear the new theme later.

1 Like

Weather looks very nice!

Er no clock?

1 Like