ABC News Presenters and Reporters

Tamara is on 2 weeks leave.

5 Likes

Monday 31 January to Wednesday 2 February -
Mary Gearin presenting in Victoria tonight.

2 Likes

With Danny Tran presenting the weather.

6 Likes

It’s worth noting Amy Culpitt and Eleni Roussos have since moved to other roles in the station and will no longer present the bulletin regularly.

Melissa Mackay has taken the spot as primary presenter for now.

There’s a lot of changes happening for ABC News NT quite frequently.

1 Like

Some other changes:
Dijana Damjanovic joined SBS from the Darwin newsroom.
Evelyn Manfield joined ABC Adelaide from Perth.

1 Like

As seen below -

From ABC iView -

4 Likes

iView mentions only Eleni Roussos now as a presenter, before it was Laetitia Lemke as well.

1 Like
4 Likes

Thursday 3 February -
Ben Knight presenting news and sport in Victoria tonight with Danny Tran on weather.

Friday 4 February -
Ishkandar Razak presenting news and sport in Victoria tonight with Danny Tran on weather.

Saturday 5 February -
Ishkandar Razak presenting in Victoria tonight.

2 Likes

Saturday 5 February -
Kathryn Robinson is presenting this afternoon.

5 Likes

Sunday 6 February to Thursday 10 February -
Mary Gearin presenting in Victoria tonight.

Monday 7 February -
Danny Tran presenting weather in Victoria this week (Monday to Thursday).

3 Likes

Matt Wordsworth reading the news and doing the weather tonight in Queensland.

3 Likes

Content Warning: Racist and abusive language

How does a person write such vitriol to an innocent person just doing their job? But I wonder, too, this “feedback” would have come in to the ABC via its online feedback page. Why is this sort of stuff not being vetted and trashed instead of just being sent unfiltered to the reporter. Where is the ABC’s duty of care to its staff?

4 Likes

How awful, not just that someone wrote it, hit send, but then it was passed on, that just shouldn’t happen.

I’ve worked in roles where I was privy to public emails, social media messages and survey results. What people feel they can write in them has absolutely horrified me.

7 Likes

Honestly, that kind of language reflects the bitter piece of filth this ‘Cathy’ (more like Karen) person is. Horrid horrid individual. Probably one of the hoboes who worships Pauline Hanson and Alex Jones and their filthy lunatic mindsets.

Yet I’m sure when he/she gets called out for their skin colour by someone they’ll jump up and down in the air and shout ‘racist’ :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Because these faceless keyboard warriors don’t know any better.

ISPs should have the power to suspend internet access of those users and force them to undertake training to get it switched back on.

1 Like

Good question. Would be concerned if their complaints process meant everything had to be passed on to people like that and not binned at the start.

I’ve worked in roles in large organisations where we handled feedback/emails from the public. Anything like that message would have been deleted before going anywhere. No way would it have been passed on to anyone.

How vile. I feel really sorry for Mawunyo, no one deserves this.

2 Likes