ABC News Presenters and Reporters

Friday & Saturday -

Paul Higgins is presenting in Victoria.
______________________Tamara Oudyn is returning from holidays in Victoria this Sunday (13 January).

3 Likes

Next week -
Presenters ABC News at Five:

Monday - Wednesday: Dan Bourchier
Thursday: Nick Dole
Friday: Lorna Dunkley

1 Like

Is it no longer being done out of Melbourne?

Feels like a little while since he last presented a bulletin, he was a regular presenter on News 24 around five years ago from memory.

Tamara Oudyn has returned from leave.

1 Like

Monday -

Nate Byrne presenting weather in Victoria tonight.

Thursday - Paul Higgins presenting in Victoria (and southern Tasmania due to technical problems in Hobart).

2 Likes

Paul welcomed Tasmanian viewers at the start of the bulletin.

2 Likes

Next week -

ABC News at Five -
Monday & Tuesday: Gemma Veness
Wednesday - Friday: Lorna Dunkley

1 Like

Interesting, there were people complaining on the Facebook page where they did an apology post that there was no mention in the bulletin. I didnā€™t see it plus Iā€™m in the north where our transmitter works too.

Thursday - Saturday :

Paul Higgins presenting in Victoria .

2 Likes

Well l definitely heard Paul mentioned Tasmanian viewers (canā€™t remember exact words) at the start of the bulletinā€¦ Hence why l posted a reply here last night.

1 Like

Yeah, wasnā€™t doubting it. I was at the pub and missed it anyway. Just saw it before it disappears on iView and yeah he welcomed Tasmanian viewers, no mention on the Tas version however which was interesting they were just straight into it despite only going to half the state.

1 Like

Also at least one story from Tasmania about bushfires and admittedly brief mentions in the weather including 7 days forecasts for Hobart and Launceston.

2 Likes

Peter Stefanovic, was spotted at the ABCā€™s Ultimo headquarters this week. Aunty says she has nothing official to report but letā€™s wait and see if he pops up on ABC news.

3 Likes

Although I wish these new recruits well, do we know who the names of them are?

1 Like

Friday & Saturday -

Mary Gearin is back presenting in Victoria.

2 Likes

Monday & Tuesday -

Lorna Dunkley is presenting ABC News at Five.

Monday -

Nate Byrne presented weather in Victoria tonight.

1 Like

Is this no longer being presented from Melbourne by either Tamara or Mary?

1 Like