A Current Affair

Ben Fordham hosting while Tracy is on holiday.

1 Like

[quote=“Salty, post:123, topic:94, full:true”]
[/quote] Back again! Surely there is someone else…

1 Like

Karl Stefanovic is a better host for ACA. The tabloid trash suits his style.

1 Like

Bahahahahahaha :joy:

Ben Fordham Promo Endtag (Sydney Version):

4 Likes

You know what? I was JUST going to post the very same screenshot!
Damn you, SCTV! lol
Seriously, all good.

I was surprised as that was the first time I’ve seen TCN use the “Australia’s No. 1” tag… Even more surprising that it has the Sydney background, as the generic “Australia’s No. 1” tagline normally has a generic background shot, and is normally used outside of Syd/Melb/Bris.

3 Likes

Must be being used on GTV, too - saw said tagline on Nine Albury (SCA) during the week

[quote=“Salty, post:123, topic:94, full:true”]
[/quote] Despite the promos over the weekend and Ben saying he will be back today, Leila McKinnon is presenting this week.

1 Like

Leila McKinnon Promo Endtag (Sydney Version):

Nothing particularly new about this of course…except for the fact that Nine now seems to be airing the daily promos for ACA (and also those hybrid Promo/Update-things for Nine News Sydney) in native High Definition! :wink:

1 Like

Nice bit of promotion for SBS with that Pauline Hanson story tonight, which was based off the documentary to air on SBS next week. At the end, Leila even mentioned the air date and network, which I thought was very unusual.

2 Likes

Leila said Tracy is back Monday (25.07.16) night.

1 Like

Good to know. While I’m at it, here’s a cap of Tracy Grimshaw’s Promo Endtag (Sydney Version) now in native HD for what it’s worth:

2 Likes

3 Likes

ACA reaching new lows…lows never seen before…

'Australia’s biggest Television secret revealed, the TV star who just swapped prime time for Jail time…What did this big heavyweight TV star do to end up behind bars…"

1 Like

The “TV star” was actually just someone from Outback Truckers. I think that show airs on 7mate, so hardly someone you could a “network heavyweight” (if it was a major network personality, we would’ve heard about this on the news or in the papers, etc.) although is anyone genuinely surprised that ACA has overhyped the promotion of one of their stories? :confused:

2 Likes

I was hoping it would be Tara Brown personally.

4 Likes

I’ve never even heard of that show.

2 Likes

get real… he must weight 150kg, so he’s certainly a network “heavyweight” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You knew it wasn’t anyone that most people had heard of otherwise it would’ve made the news when he was sentenced.

2 Likes