A Current Affair

Some people on this forum think they know everything and like to have the last word.

4 Likes

Hah nope. I’m happy where I am :slight_smile:
Trash is filthy.

1 Like

The annual what’s coming up on Australian TV this year story currently on. Otherwise known as the ‘let’s cross promote channel 9 shows coming up this year, call every channel 9 show of 2017 a ratings phenomenon and list all the channel 7 flops of 2017’.

1 Like

They’ll probably mention how MAFS, Ninja, Block and Sophie Monk were soooo good while talking about the shit that is Yummy Mummies, Hell’s Kitchen, Behave Yourself, Michael Hutchence :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Just don’t mention FFF to anyone at Nine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

…or Lisa Wilkinson’s defection from Today to The Project!

3 Likes

Updated endtag for Sydney.

8 Likes

Looks the same to me? What’s new?

The photo of Leila McKinnon has been updated.

5 Likes

Previous photo

An “exclusive” investigation into the $1600 coffin swap story on ACA tonight.

Beaten to the punch by TT from last night with a following update the same night as ACA.

However, I give credit to ACA on this one, when considering both TT pieces, the ACA story was much more in depth and actually detailed how the whistleblower (pictured above) found out about the switch and how he informed the family, information lacking in the TT update piece from tonight despite the whistleblower being interviewed.

3 Likes

Is it that hard to put a tie on when you know you’re going to be on TV? Seriously!

(Courtesy: @ScreenTower)

3 Likes

Or at the very least, do that second to last button up…

1 Like

It’s ACA, obviously don’t expect ‘journalism’ delivered ‘professionally’.

Tracy Grimshaw returns from holidays on Monday, Jan 29.

4 Likes

I’ve missed you tracyyyy!

From a promo for Tracy’s return tonight.

1 Like

Oh the irony

1 Like

The promos airing for Monday night’s ACA have what appear to be updated graphics:

Do we think the graphics used on the program will also have a refreshed look on Monday or is it just a thing for the promos?

12 Likes

I think we will see minor changes on Monday night. Probably, only updated plasma graphics but new supers would be nice.

Hopefully, more changes to the rest of the news department (cough* cough* Today)

3 Likes

That new exclusive logo makes much more sense than just plastering the ACA logo again.

6 Likes