A Current Affair

Those lower thirds are hurting my head! Why are the fonts so stretched…

i swear they see CNN do it and now every broadcaster thinks its acceptable :confused:

1 Like

trying to cram too much shit in one line. Let the sentence breathe.

7 Likes

why isn’t it A Current Affair branded if it’s an interview on that show?

This aired during the show called “Wide World of Sports” aired on Nine. It was promoting the interview for A Current Affair this week.

1 Like

Good Friday

7 Likes
9 Likes

would anyone be able to assist with a YouTube version of this story from ACA, can’t watch it from New Zealand.

ACA has its own YouTube channel where most stories are posted, but this story is not there yet.

1 Like
2 Likes

Leila presenting tonight.

5 Likes

Oh for the first time since 2022??

No she filled in for Ally a few times last year.

But she doesn’t fill-in as much more, which goes back even before Tracy left. Once Deb started doing Saturday ACA she started filling in a lot, plus the fact Lelia was not able to travel down to Sydney a lot of the time during Covid.

2 Likes

Edit Tuesday as well

4 Likes

I was disappointed to see that Leila wasn’t on last night & Ally was back.

Don’t get me wrong I do like Ally but I do prefer her on 60 mins. I guess Leila doesn’t fill in much these days apart from the odd appearance on Today.

2 Likes

Edwards sued Nine over two TV broadcasts and two articles by A Current Affair regarding the custody dispute with former friend Mark Gillespie over the cavoodle.

On Friday, Justice Michael Wigney called Nine’s reports from May and June 2021 “extravagant, excessive and sensationalist”.

“The broadcasts and accompanying articles were produced and edited in such a sensationalist way as to unnecessarily and unjustifiably deprecate and humiliate Ms Edwards,” he wrote in a 130-page judgment.

The reports wrongly portrayed the barrister as a dog thief who had stolen Oscar for her own financial benefit which included claims she was “living the high life” rolling in endorsements from pet companies.

I guess they also paid court costs which would have been very costly for ACA and Nine.

1 Like

Very fun first story piece tonight on ACA

Did it involve poo bandits again? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Deb Knight presented on Friday

4 Likes